Post-Game Talk: Snow Bros vs. DC Bros. 7pm. Verizon Center. 10.18.2016 (The Bro Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Lando's a pretty tough dude. I wouldn't want anyone who's gone toe-to-toe with Shea Weber fighting Ovie. :laugh:

Tough dude indeed, but he ain't going to intimidate Ovi. There's no one in this league who can intimidate him, not even Chara or Weber. I'm glad Landeskog didn't go after Kuzy though.

He got his ass kicked by Weber BTW.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
Tough dude indeed, but he ain't going to intimidate Ovi. There's no one in this league who can intimidate him, not even Chara or Weber. I'm glad Landeskog didn't go after Kuzy though.

Haha I have to admit I'm a little biased.

Even though my Landeskog jersey isn't on tonight, it's still in the wardrobe.

The Instigator

Feb 6, 2010

Haha to be fair he was basically jumped.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Haha I have to admit I'm a little biased.

Even though my Landeskog jersey isn't on tonight, it's still in the wardrobe.

That's cool, he's a very good player. Like all power forwards, he can get pretty nasty from time to time, but at least he's honest about (i.e he fights when the other guys want to take his head off).

The Instigator

Feb 6, 2010
I sense a man-crush kinda thing happening here. If so you picked the right one. :naughty:
Man crush? No way, look at that ugly mug. :sarcasm:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad