TV: SNL Season 49

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Same with Leslie Jones (stereotypical loud, angry black woman) and Bobby Moynahan (Dimwitted and/or obnoxiously goofy). Couldn't stand either of them.
Rebuttal:

1713287116539.jpeg

Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
As usual Weekend Update is the best part of SNL
I used to tune in to watch the musical guests. Dont like how SNL has every musician performing like its a a music video with the lighting in the background. Cant we just have the band and the lead singer performing like we used to see all the time.

I've always liked Weekend Update, dont think they've ever had anyone horrible do it. I wish they could cut up Trudeau's dopey ass as bad as they do both Trump and Biden. Probably wouldnt be hard for them to do.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
I used to tune in to watch the musical guests. Dont like how SNL has every musician performing like its a a music video with the lighting in the background. Cant we just have the band and the lead singer performing like we used to see all the time.

I've always liked Weekend Update, dont think they've ever had anyone horrible do it. I wish they could cut up Trudeau's dopey ass as bad as they do both Trump and Biden. Probably wouldnt be hard for them to do.
It's an American show, so unless Trudeau does something bad enough to affect Americans you won't see him on any skits.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego

Everybody breaking made up for an average sketch.

Couple interesting tidbits, Heidi broke during the dress rehearsal too and she still couldn't keep it together for the airing. And then this sketch had been in the wings for 5+ years but hadn't made it past table reads until now.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Rpenny

Feb 23, 2019
Little known fact - he's apparently gay. I really like how the SNL writers don't remind of us this fact in EVERY SINGLE SKIT HE'S IN !!!!!!!!!! :ha:
All an act. In real life he is an Asian John Wayne in how he acts. Skirt chaser, hell raiser and puts Pitt and Clooney to shame with all the pieces he gets

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad