Pre-Game Talk: SNES PNES Sat. 7pm - “All I want for Xmas is a win!” Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
I’ve been hard on tkachuk and the boys for all the excuses and bashing the fanbase. That said, tomorrow the fans need to help pick these guys up. Bring the positive vibes we all need.

Get a win and send these boys home for the holidays on a high note.

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
Hope Forsberg starts this one. I might be in the minority but I feel much more comfortable when he's in net as opposed to Korpi. Let's hope for a win to end the streak and start the Christmas 'break.'

Reactions: CorrectOpinion

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I am hoping for a win but expect a loss. The training sessions will commence now with "Video Sessions with Jacques"!

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
BRADY, BRADY, BRADY!!

Let’s get a ‘Brady, Brady, Brady” chant going a la Alfie. We love him, things are just weird right now. I think Brady needs the hometown fans now. We love the man, he loves us, his wife is cool, let’s show it

Brady probably shouldn’t do post game interviews after losses he’s over emotional and doesn’t think strategically and it makes for lots of attention on him. He might be doing it to deflect attention from the goalies or his teammates, whatever the reason let’s let the man know we love him

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Hoping for a classy and hearty Welcome Back for Jacques Martin upon his return, first home game. Same for Alfie.

Much as I may be disappointed by the road trip point point results, I observed a marked improvement in their play. The 5v5 was much better, though the PK needs a radical makeover. A couple timely key saves would've made a difference, although to be fair Korpi stood on his head at times too. Sens held their own against Colorado, no small feat. If they play anywhere near that level against lesser teams they'll be fine.

As long as I see continuous improvement and mistakes being corrected, I'll be content and patient. "Baby steps..." as a fellow poster correctly observed. (thanks SoA!)

Hoping for a strong showing and win against the Icy Nuns! GSG!

1703328253524.jpeg

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Martin is too old

Rookie Majority owner, hires a rookie POHO, who assumes the position of GM, who coaxes a semi retired former head coach to become a senior advisor… and then out of desperation begs him to assume the interim head coach position and appoints a rookie assistant coach to help him out…..

Love JM as a senior advisor, but the next month will tell us if he’s up to the rigour needed to be a head coach in the NHL of today…. Fingers are crossed

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Rookie Majority owner, hires a rookie POHO, who assumes the position of GM, who coaxes a semi retired former head coach to become a senior advisor… and then out of desperation begs him to assume the interim head coach position and appoints a rookie assistant coach to help him out…..

Love JM as a senior advisor, but the next month will tell us if he’s up to the rigour needed to be a head coach in the NHL of today…. Fingers are crossed
You forgot the part where Staois accidentally dumps a pot of steaming hot Chilly from his private box onto the the child fans below who re begging him for free tickets.

Reactions: Back in Black

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
You forgot the part where Staois accidentally dumps a pot of steaming hot Chilly from his private box onto the the child fans below who re begging him for free tickets.

Like the Red Hot Chilly Peppers :devdance:

1703334564946.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad