Pre-Game Talk: SNES in Colorado, Thurs. 9pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNES

Aug 7, 2012
Manotick
For the record I’m actually in Thailand right now, not Colorado as stated. Fake news. Can’t believe this one hasn’t come up, yall sleeping on the Venga Boys…. ..

Last edited:

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
For the record I’m actually in Thailand right now, not Colorado as stated. Fake news.
I hope you left your SNES console in Colorado though, then the topic could still be appropriate and not misleading poor people like me who got intrigued by such sensational nostalgic headlines.

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
I hope you left your SNES console in Colorado though, then the topic could still be appropriate and not misleading poor people like me who got intrigued by such sensational nostalgic headlines.
Every time I see SNES in a thread title, I think of this:

1703169962263.png

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I still am chuckling over Martin getting the DJ defenders a little horned up with “the system is fine” and then like 20 hours after taking over being like “oh yeah the whole neutral zone play is going to change

Reactions: LiseL and Bileur

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Say what you want about Ja Rule but his music definitely contributed to excellent extracurriculars

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
I still am chuckling over Martin getting the DJ defenders a little horned up with “the system is fine” and then like 20 hours after taking over being like “oh yeah the whole neutral zone play is going to change
I don't know if it's plural anymore. Seems like a singular poster who is still defending DJ and his dumpster fire system.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
For the record I’m actually in Thailand right now, not Colorado as stated. Fake news. Can’t believe this one hasn’t come up, yall sleeping on the Venga Boys…. ..

This hasn't been posted because when this comes on, you don't want to make love; you want to get up and dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad