Pre-Game Talk: SNES in Arizona, Tues. 9pm

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Calling for a 2-0 Arizona win

I expect a good defensive game for us but not much offense as we transition to a serious hockey team.
Also vs Ingram (confirmed) who is rocking a .923sv% so yeah probably not many goals from our side

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
I will be watching the game tonight, it's been a while since a watch a Sens game, but i'm kind of excited to see how they players will react tonight.

Reactions: LiseL

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
I actually like those lines a lot better than what we've been rolling. Still see that 3rd line being ultra weak outside of Greig though. Pinto and Joseph being added to the mix would do wonders.

Also think that top 6 is missing some jam. Hopefully that is addressed next year to replace Tarasenko. They need a guy who will properly dig and battle in the corners with speed. Yes, I'm basically saying clone Greig.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I actually like those lines a lot better than what we've been rolling. Still see that 3rd line being ultra weak outside of Greig though. Pinto and Joseph being added to the mix would do wonders.

Also think that top 6 is missing some jam. Hopefully that is addressed next year to replace Tarasenko. They need a guy who will properly dig and battle in the corners with speed. Yes, I'm basically saying clone Greig.
So you’re saying something like(?),

Tkachuk Stutzle Batherson
Giroux Greig Norris
Joseph Pinto Crookshank
Smejkal Kastelic Kelly

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
So you’re saying something like(?),

Tkachuk Stutzle Batherson
Giroux Greig Norris
Joseph Pinto Crookshank
Smejkal Kastelic Kelly
I don't think they'll take Norris away from the 2C spot but I actually do like that look. I think Greig has the talent to be a 2C but it also may be early to expect him to get there.

I'd like to see

Tkachuk-Stutzle-Batherson
Greig-Norris-Giroux
Greig-Pinto-Greig
Greig-Greig-Greig

On second thought...sure hope our PK improves.... :D

• Haha
Reactions: Blotto71

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005

Lines look the same really, with Tank back now, and Crook in Joseph’s spot.
D similar to last couple of games.

Sounds like Cappy will go back to doing the PK instead of PP, this year.
Like it was last year.

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Don't think JM/Alfie have had much time to make changes or an impact, but maybe the emotional uplift (hoping for this) will help propel them. The Yotes are pretty decent this year.

Reactions: Norris4Norris

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Jacques Martin is a 3-2 coach with a PP goal. So I’ll go 3-2 Sens and Brady with the PP goal

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
I’ll take a step!
1703025763891.png

Senovision

May 23, 2011
Sens 4 Yotes 2.
Go Sens go!
Alfie will jump over the boards...well first he will put his skates on...then he will jump over the boards and get a hat trick tonight.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad