hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
liar-be.gif

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Is Tank being showcased or incentivized to re-sign? Stay focused Sens, you can do this.
They'll move him for a late first if they can - we need to rebuild our prospect pool, and I just don't see how he fits long term here. The problem of course is that he holds all the cards. He could decide that he just wants to finish out the year in Ottawa and there isn't a thing we can do about it due to his NMC. Everyone seems to assume that he will green light a trade to a contender - maybe, but I'm not convinced that it is a guarantee.

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Is Tank being showcased or incentivized to re-sign? Stay focused Sens, you can do this.
Likely both, I hope... He's a strong asset for any team who has him. I would take him any day over Dibrincat, a one dimensional forward. Love how Tank fits on this team so well, his play and team attitude. He's hard working, reliable, solid two-way, not a defensive liability like so many of his teammate forwards. I'd love for them to sign him to an extension. If not, showcase the heck out of him because he's somebody you could likely get good value for.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Eichel & Stone on LTIR. Guess VGK will make a trade (or two), load up, and go into the playoffs with salaries well above the regular season cap limit.
Tarasenko could take Stone's place while he's injured, and when Stone's back for the playoffs they'll have good depth. What could we extract from Vegas for him? Maybe the 1st round pick we lost because of Dadonov?

UglyPuckling

May 14, 2021
Tarasenko could take Stone's place while he's injured, and when Stone's back for the playoffs they'll have good depth. What could we extract from Vegas for him? Maybe the 1st round pick we lost because of Dadonov?
Or Brendan Brisson was another suggestion that was made. I can't comment because I haven't seen him play.

Reactions: DrEasy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad