Smashville Women's Collegiate Showcase - Nov. 26-27, 2021

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Smashville Women's Collegiate Hockey Showcase

Tickets for the SMASHVILLE Women's Collegiate Hockey Showcase on Nov. 26-27, 2021 at Ford Ice Center Bellevue are on sale now!

The collegiate tournament will feature four NCAA Division I hockey teams - the Boston College Eagles, Colgate Raiders, Mercyhurst Lakers and Minnesota Golden Gophers. ...

Two games will be played each day of the tournament and single-day passes are available to Season Ticket Citizens for $20 and to the general public for $25. ...

Read more at: Smashville Women's Collegiate Showcase

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
For anyone looking for travel arrangements, I saw this being advertised on Twitter, might help with getting there.

Last edited:
Reactions: JMCx4

CrazyEddie20

Hey RuZZia - Cut Your Losses and Go Home.
Jun 26, 2007
Back of a cop car

What a big step forward for women's college hockey!

Two of the best programs in the country (and Colgate and Mercyhurst) playing in (checks notes) a practice rink that seats a few hundred in... Tennessee!

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Gotta get your ice time where you can. Plus, the teams get to experience The Grand Ole Opry. You're just jealous.

CrazyEddie20

Hey RuZZia - Cut Your Losses and Go Home.
Jun 26, 2007
Back of a cop car
Gotta get your ice time where you can. Plus, the teams get to experience The Grand Ole Opry. You're just jealous.

You know, if the Preds really wanted to support this thing, they'd have it downtown. If they really wanted to promote college hockey, they'd have four men's and four women's teams, invite all sorts of Tennessee Tech people to see the games and really get a feel for it.

But yeah, I'm just jealous. I haven't spent enough time in freezing practice rinks in my life.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad