Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Coelacanth of the game

#81 Kyle Connor

coelacanths_thumb_3x4.jpg

RetroWinnipeg

Oct 27, 2016
www.youtube.com
Good to see them come alive there in the third period, but that was not pretty by any means.

So you get a clean win out of the worst team in the league, but the way this game played out does not convince me that the Jets can do much of anything to get back into the race. Good luck against Montreal on Tuesday...I'm not sure this team can win against them (memories of the round 2 sweep dancing in my head.)

Jets win, and Moose with the SO win.
dailydoublesports3.png

2 Stans and a Hatchet
stan.png
stan.png
hatchet.png

Last edited:

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Jets win battle of the two worst teams in Western Conference, time to celebrate at Portage and Main!!!!

Comrie let’s in a stinker but comes up strong and gets another win!

connor, PLD and the big Russian the best line again

Wheezer with a good game

Bood Bad give the and take the away

Versa-Laine + Piganski dressed

Copp not dressed

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
Good to see them come alive there in the third period, but that was not pretty by any means.
Agreed.
Kudos to Wheeler for a strong game and big goal

Pld line was on fire

Got secondary scoring

Comerie was at least the second star. Do not win without him.

Time to move on from Selfishly. He is just taking up soace and could garner a top pairing dman or am I dreaming??

Oh and SHUT UP SAWYER!!!

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Jets beat a team they should beat. They played a decent enough today and deserved the win. They got back to 6 points back of the Wild card spot but are running out of games. Only getting 3 of 8 points on this road trip doesn't help their cause.

Comrie looked rusty early and let in some poor goals but really slammed the door shut in the third.

Defense as a whole played a good game. It was nice seeing everyone jump up and rotate in smartly today. I get it was against Arizona but we need our d to be active and involved in the offensive end to win.

The top line was hit and miss, scored a nig goal and had some looks but also got hemmed a lot as well.

Second line was terrific, got two but could have had more. Svech compliments those two quite well. When Cole gets back I'd like to see what his playmaking can do with a right hand shooter in Mark.

Lowry has upped his game quite a bit lately. Happy to see Ves's play get noticed and have him bumped up in the third. He's starting to get some confidence and if he does he can still turn into a plus player.

Harkins continues to confound me, he is a player that looks like he is working his ass off but accomplishing very little. He needs to find a way to channel that effort into a solid game. Poganski just take a seat in the booth, what a waste of a roster spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad