WWE: Smackdown Live! Part 13: Burning Down the House with Talking Heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Shane gets the upper hand against Styles and he does a table spot to very little reaction. This is a low point for wrestling.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That was a diving elbow drop to an announce table an opposed to on the announce table.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
That's a hell of a lot of table to put yourself through just to make contact with...your hand only?

Why does he set people up on the wrong side of the table?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Announcers say that AJ realized he bit off more than he can chew after a segment where he came out to apologize and got attacked.

It not for the commentary, I would've thought that was a double turn.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
if any of you guys ever hate on The Usos ever again after this I will come to your doorstep and kick your ass

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
if any of you guys ever hate on The Usos ever again after this I will come to your doorstep and kick your ass

tenor.gif

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Watched the finish of the tag title match on YT... I know they were getting a bit of cheers and not complete heat since the heel turn in the first place because The Usos have felt bigger in the tag division than the others and have a much longer history with the audience, but I was pretty surprised to hear that reaction tonight. They were in Connecticut, not in their home state or something like that and got a mostly positive response to winning the tag titles.

Now that the titles are off American Alpha, they can begin a real chase rather than hot shotting the tag titles to them. They need to get sympathy and show some personality.

Wyatt absolutely needs to go over Randy at WM.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I hate the Usos. I also hate WWE American Alpha.Frankly the only Smackdown team that gets any joy out of my is Breezango.

Starting to wonder if Rowan and Harper actually rejoin Bray. Was thinking it was a gimme but now I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad