WWE: Smackdown Live 31: Kofi Kingston is stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
How does someone see that and think yeah that looks good and realistic? :facepalm:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
How does someone see that and think yeah that looks good and realistic? :facepalm:

e8868c9af569155b-600x338.jpg

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
How has no one showed up at a Raw or Smackdown show with one of those giant head signs, only it's Dunn's. Getting something like that on camera would be legendary. :laugh:

Reactions: TD Charlie

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
To be honest, the first thing I thought when I saw the segment - aside from it looking incredibly stupid - was Eric Bischoff has arrived lol.

Touche. They're both prone to this kind of ******* stupidity. :laugh:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So, Ember Moon takes a pin to Alexa and Nikki because the other 2 Raw wildcards (Drew and the Club) we’re booked to lose and they didn’t want all 3 acts they brought over to lose.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I'm still not sure what the end game is for Nikki Cross.

Why was she randomly inserted as Alexa's "bestie", following her around like a lapdog? They've completely destroyed her unique persona since dissolving SAnitY.

Doesn't make sense.

BiolaRunner

Jan 19, 2018

Why was she randomly inserted as Alexa's "bestie", following her around like a lapdog? They've completely destroyed her unique persona since dissolving SAnitY.

Doesn't make sense.

It all started when they called Sanity up from NXT to the main roster to have them do like 2 matches, disappear forever, then randomly show up as Shane's henchman against Miz and then nothing again

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut

Doesn't make sense.

Ya doesn't make sense to me either. I keep hoping that they break those two apart and just let Cross dismantle Bliss.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

Doesn't make sense.

I thought the finish line was that Nikki would get the pin in the handicap match, and then turn on Alexa and it was all a rouse.

Which would have been a brilliant story to tell for her character.

But then they lost, and now they are still going and it's just weird.

Reactions: TD Charlie

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I thought the finish line was that Nikki would get the pin in the handicap match, and then turn on Alexa and it was all a rouse.

Which would have been a brilliant story to tell for her character.

But then they lost, and now they are still going and it's just weird.

I still think it is but the story's going to be a little longer. Just like Jericho said in the Collider interview, they're thinking long term with these angles. I speculated a long time ago that Nikki was going to make Alexa think Nikki is a friend to her until Nikki gives Bliss a taste of her own medicine when it hurts her the most. "Nikki played with you..."

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
I still think it is but the story's going to be a little longer. Just like Jericho said in the Collider interview, they're thinking long term with these angles. I speculated a long time ago that Nikki was going to make Alexa think Nikki is a friend to her until Nikki gives Bliss a taste of her own medicine when it hurts her the most. "Nikki played with you..."
This is what I'm hoping for at this point. Slow burn it.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
next week we will get security footage of Daniel Bryan wearing a hard hat or something. Walking towards a forklift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad