WWE: Smackdown Live 27: The Man's show! And Thank You, Daisy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
That opening was so cool. I don’t know what they’ve done but they’ve actually made the backstage somewhere where talents interact. Even those not in a program get some shine, Heavy Machinery interacted with The New Day and Becky. It was really good.

Again, though, Otis is a treasure.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Folks.. when someone is trolling or objectifying women, please report the post. Do not take matters into your own hands. We've been down this road before. Report the post or send GKJ or myself a PM and we will be fine.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Holy hell, I can’t believe they put Almas vs. Mysterio on free TV. What a match. Almas is a star.

****1/2

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
the name change is frustrating..... Cien Almas means actually something. if they were gonna cut the name shorter cut Andrade, cut even Cien if you want.

also Carrillo and Murphy tearing down the house. fun to see mexicans doing their thing.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I can’t believe the quality of matches we’ve gotten this week from the main roster.

IC Title - ***3/4
Fatal four way - ***1/2
Almas/Mysterio - ****1/2

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Andrade is a can't miss mega superstar. Give him all the titles.

And all due props to Rey Mysterio. It's amazing how much better he looks than he did in his last run where he was clearly out of shape, wrestling with the riddler shirt on each match.

Just outstanding. More please.

Reactions: Cor

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Andrade looks like a star, oozes charisma, presence and star power and is one of the best in-ring talents they have.

I hope they find a way to get him into the WWE Title picture by Wrestlemania, even if it’s a triple-threat.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Andrade looks like a star, oozes charisma, presence and star power and is one of the best in-ring talents they have.

I hope they find a way to get him into the WWE Title picture by Wrestlemania, even if it’s a triple-threat.

Eh, shouldn’t be that quick.

He should be the next feud with Rusev for the US Title Belt.

I assume the US Match at WrestleMania will be the 6/8 man ladder match they tend to always do. There’s actually a lot of names on SD you can use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad