WWE: Smackdown Live 23 - When will AJ invest in a protective cup?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I would probably mark out if Becky turned heel during the match and took a chair to Charlotte.

Reactions: GarbageGoal

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I would probably mark out if Becky turned heel during the match and took a chair to Charlotte.
Well, it wouldn’t be WWE like having something exactly the same happen on both shows. Becky turns heel and attacks Charlotte, and Bayley/Sasha turn heel the same way on RAW.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Charlotte should turn heel over Becky if anything.

I’d have those two in a one on one title match at the women’s PPV.
This.

I think Charlotte joining the match is a red herring. Becky is going to be the new champ at Summerslam.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
You actually like that banshee?

She's fluked her way to a lengthy title run. Asuka should be the champ right now, not this Snooki wannabe. :laugh:

Carmella destroyed Asuka. Carmella is the most interesting personality wise, and strong in the ring. People are just to obsessed with geeks like Sasha, Bayley and Becky who couldn't capitalize on their chances.

Under the leadership of Alexa Bliss and Carmella, the Women's division has gone into a golden age. We've seen the birth of an all women's event, and will probably see the birth of women's tag titles.

Heck, Alexa Bliss and Carmella are essentially responsible for Ronda Rousey coming to the WWE. Ronda saw them as champions and wanted to be a champion too!

Reactions: Hypernova

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Carmella destroyed Asuka. Carmella is the most interesting personality wise, and strong in the ring. People are just to obsessed with geeks like Sasha, Bayley and Becky who couldn't capitalize on their chances.

Under the leadership of Alexa Bliss and Carmella, the Women's division has gone into a golden age. We've seen the birth of an all women's event, and will probably see the birth of women's tag titles.

Heck, Alexa Bliss and Carmella are essentially responsible for Ronda Rousey coming to the WWE. Ronda saw them as champions and wanted to be a champion too!

Please. Carmella couldn't lead a parade down a one-way street.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad