WWE: Smackdown Live 21 - The Shane O'Mac Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
remember when some of us were hoping the Bryan/Shane payoff would be Bryan returning to wrestle and now it just looks like it'll be Shane firing Bryan and Bryan leaving the company?

That's you guys' own fault for believing in something that everyone knew had such a minuscule chance of coming to fruition.

Reactions: SnS and Emperoreddy

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
That's you guys' own fault for believing in something that everyone knew had such a minuscule chance of coming to fruition.
Let us live in imaginationland. :rant:

At least there’s no way they can freeze his contract by simply firing him on TV and pulling him from Smackdown.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

It is the DB/Miz part deux.

Smackdowb has the best potetintal match on the Mania card yet the show is just dull right now .

What is there even to get invested in for Fastlane?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If you think Smackdown is bad, wait until you see what they get for Wrestlemania when the Usos don't even get on the card again.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
If you think Smackdown is bad, wait until you see what they get for Wrestlemania when the Usos don't even get on the card again.
I will literally do nothing but be super annoyed on these message boards if The Usos don't get on the main card. Unfortunately, with them recycling The New Day title match again, I have a bad feeling. That said, they can also turn it into a Uso/New Day/Gable-Benjamin triple-threat for Wrestlemania in a ladder match. I wish. I hope.

Also forget Cena is advertised for Fast Lane. When Cena doesn't win the chamber, they're really going to play up how he doesn't have a road to Wrestlemania and have him get desperate looking for it on Smackdown, too. I wonder if they end up doing Nakamura/Cena at Fast Lane just to keep Nakamura busy and give him more momentum with a win over Cena before Wrestlemania, and then the story continues to loom as Cena not having a road to Wrestlemania with nowhere to look, which, if rumours are true, would then enter Undertaker.

More on Fast Lane, I hope they keep Jinder Mahal out of the U.S. Title match. Like... please. I can somewhat live with a card like:

Nakamura/Cena
Styles/Corbin/Zayn/Owens/Ziggler
Orton/Roode
Usos/New Day(/Gable-Benjamin?)
whatever the f*** they're doing with the women
Rusev Day Celebration
who else is on this shitty show?

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Is AJ Styles still calling Sami & Kevin "Kami" and did he seriously call one of them a boil on Smackdown?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I miss this time of the Smackdown era

Ambrose/Styles/Cena at the top
Ziggler was relevant
Miz was looking like a legit WWE Title contender
Wyatt/Orton before the stupid shit and they were even tag champs

someone on this board mentioned that Cena putting over everyone has devalued a win over him or something like that and mentioned Ambrose, but Ambrose at this time was amazing and completely deserved a clean pin victory over Cena at this time.

Reactions: Hypernova

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I will literally do nothing but be super annoyed on these message boards if The Usos don't get on the main card. Unfortunately, with them recycling The New Day title match again, I have a bad feeling. That said, they can also turn it into a Uso/New Day/Gable-Benjamin triple-threat for Wrestlemania in a ladder match. I wish. I hope.

Wow, I just realized Usos have never been on the WM main show. 4 consecutive pre-shows from 2014-2017 and 6 of the last 7. Nothing for WM 29.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
so..... Taker tonight?

"that is where you are WRONG mr john cena. for I have decided it IS possible for me to contest a bout with you.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
so..... Taker tonight?

"that is where you are WRONG mr john cena. for I have decided it IS possible for me to contest a bout with you.
Cena vs. Nakamura is my guess since Nakamura has nothing to do at Fastlane and Orton is tied up with the U.S. Title. I wouldn't be shocked for Nakamura to go over Cena, Cena sulk in the ring afterwards and then the gong hits and the two stare each other down to close out Fastlane (yeah, Nakamura/Cena would so main event over the 5-man clusterf*** at this point).

WWE really needs to do something about Smackdown, and the inclusion of Cena/Taker being a mostly Smackdown build would be extremely beneficial to the brand at this point to give it momentum heading into the roster shakeup post-WM.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Can we dream he inserts him self in the reigns lesnar feud in a three way elimination feud.

Reigns can pin lesnar and Cena still get his moment and we don’t deal with Cena/taker

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
those Rusev chants

its about time the crowd really got vocally behind someone like that

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Styles is a big match, but I feel like the Staples Centre would no longer be structurally sound if he said Rusev lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad