WWE: Smackdown Live 21 - The Shane O'Mac Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Are they writing Kevin out of the Rumble match? I still see the refs and trainers out there with him at ringside.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Are they writing Kevin out of the Rumble match? I still see the refs and trainers out there with him at ringside.
He’s also been off house shows so maybe they’re just writing in some cover but I can’t inagine he’d be off the show

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
He's not been wrestling on house shows due to some injury (they've doen Styles vs Zayn cage matches instead), maybe it's keeping him out the match?

He’s also been off house shows so maybe they’re just writing in some cover but I can’t inagine he’d be off the show

yeah I had read that and that they originally thought he'd still be good to go for the Rumble, but after tonight, I guess they figured they need to write him out of the match and he can't really go.

I'm not against Zayn vs. Styles one-on-one but we just saw it for 20 minutes on TV tonight lol

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Smackdown promoting the rival show RAW, makes sense.
I don't know where this notion that Raw and Smackdown are supposed to be kayfabe rivals comes from. They literally have never presented it as such, nor have they implied it as such. The closest is at Survivor Series where they even go out of their way to say its "friendly competition".

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I don't know where this notion that Raw and Smackdown are supposed to be kayfabe rivals comes from. They literally have never presented it as such, nor have they implied it as such. The closest is at Survivor Series where they even go out of their way to say its "friendly competition".

Um when they did the brand split and Vince Mcmahon told Shane and Stephanie he wants to see one sibling destroy the other for brand supremacy.....

And then Shane and Steph had that entire feud...

I mean I know I wouldn’t want to watch the WWE either but the entire new brand split feud was built on Shane’s return to make SD better than RAW that’s where the notion came from.

Last edited:

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Um when they did the brand split and Vince Mcmahon told Shane and Stephanie he wants to see one sibling destroy the other for brand supremacy.....

And then Shane and Steph had that entire feud...

I mean I know I wouldn’t want to watch the WWE either but the entire new brand split feud was built on Shane’s return to make SD better than RAW that’s where the notion came from.
Fair enough, however that was literally the last time there was any indication they were supposed to be enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad