Slovan Bratislava 2016/2017

martin1983

Dec 27, 2013
Bratislava
Hamburger Freezers closed their gate. There are a lot of free agents, that could be interesting.

Chernyshenko said that the league has bids from 7 clubs and one of them is from Germany. He was talking about team from Dresden but who knows... :popcorn:

penepi

Jul 6, 2013
Bratislava
I am contemplating about going to the late september Slvn - CSKA game, how would you suggest buying a ticket (is there an online sale?)

ticketportal.sk

will go online in a month maybe (i believe even later)... of course much depends on previous team results but in general expect the game to be soldout within few minutes/hours, it is CSKA...

geri

Jan 21, 2015
Vienna&DelrayBeachFL
I am contemplating about going to the late september Slvn - CSKA game, how would you suggest buying a ticket (is there an online sale?)
you can also take advantage, that for oponent teams (=CSKA) around 200 seats are reserved. contact CSKA to get seats for you..
this is a possibilty for you, together with the online purchase..

penepi

Jul 6, 2013
Bratislava
How about scalpers? What do they charge?

It really depends on several factors - if the game is actually soldout at all, which might not be the case if we lose 5 games prior to the game against CSKA, the sector and so on... But in general I would say 30-50€.

martin1983

Dec 27, 2013
Bratislava
Hopefully Lundin and Novak will join, too.

Lundin was almost agreed, but then he has some information about interest from NHL from his agent, so he decided to wait.. how long? Only he and his agent knows.

NasHokej97

Jan 27, 2015
The defense might still need a name or two but Meszaros (if he plays by his standards) is a huge signing. Here is a list of defenseman which are rumoured to be (or were) in contact with Slovan:

Novak 80%- He has the highest chance of singing with us. Rumours are that he is choosing between Slovan, or Kulun. I think he will end up with us.

Lundin 40%- He would be the ideal replacement for Cam Barker. I believe he has a bit more value then when we were signing Barker. I am not sure with the NHL situation, but if he doesn't succeed, and the comment above me being true, I would believe that we are capable of singing him

Ellerby 30%- We have been in contact with him multiple times. Could be a decent defender for us, but so far i havent heard anything that would make me believe that he would come to Slovan.

Kinrade 10%- Pretty much a shot in the blue. Have seen a few posts saying we are in contact with him, but nothing from my ""trusted sources".

Jurcina 50%- Has become a pretty hot topic recently. I would like this guy the least, but he is a Slovak which in itself boosts a huge amount of percentages. He was also mentioned by my "trusted sources"

Ideal (realistic ?) situation:

Kundratek-Meszaros
Plastino-Lundin
Novak-Starosta
Rosandic-Svarny

Nosswor

Jun 24, 2016
IMO Meszaros will be being paid far more money than his actual worth to the team.

maxim84

Oct 19, 2013
Zagreb
Kinrade would be great for you guys I'm sure he wants to come back closer to west, best Medvescak defender IMO, too bad we don't have money for him. Jurcina is just slow nowadays, he can hit like a train but that's pretty much it, if he manages to somehow catch a player between him and thr boards he will surely go down

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
Think Mezaros will be ok, that and having Kundratek for the full year will fill the void of Barker IMO. Losing Kaspar/Ticar sucks but having Taffe, Cheecho, Smolenak and Chipchura should more than make up the loss. IMO this roster is a boost from last year. Scoring was the main issue last year, if Chipchura pans out looking like the offense may become significantly improved. Did the team get a financial boost this year? Lundin still on the market, no way Slovan is still interested is there? Anyone have link to financial performance of the club from last year?

penepi

Jul 6, 2013
Bratislava
Good attendance for a preseason match...how did teams look like, going with half speed and cruising around or was there real action?

It wasn't bad, but both teams did struggle. Don't know how for MeveÅ¡čak, but half of Slovan's roster did not start yesterday and juniors played instead, so a draw is a good result for us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad