WC: Slovakia team for 2019

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
So. Slovakia is protected from relegation in the 2018 WCH. That means, they could use the resources and opportunities to make a team, that could amuse Slovak fans at home in 2019.

They have many national team competitions like German Cup, Slovakia Cup, Olympic in South Korea, WCH in Denmark, another international Cups in 18/19. Many many opportunities to test and find right guys.

Who do you think, will be there?

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
So, i put the data into my quantum computer and after 2 days of simulation, the results are finally here.

Janus
Godla

Marinčin - MeszároÅ¡
Valach - Čajkovský
Gernát - Feherváry

Daňo - Viedenský - Hrivík
Tatar - Å ťastný - Jurčo
Kudrna - Súkeľ - Hudáček
Koyš - Miloš Roman - David Bondra

Sure, there are few guys that im and you also are missing. The answer is easy -
They will be in NHL ;)

kabidjan18

Apr 20, 2015
authockeytxreports.wordpress.com
Janus
Godla

Marinčin - MeszároÅ¡
Valach - Čajkovský
Gernát - Feherváry

Tatar - Å ťastný - Jurčo
Kudrna - Súkeľ - Hudáček

They will be in NHL ;)
Mmh, you're going to go there?

slovakiasnextone

Jul 7, 2008
Slovakia
So, i put the data into my quantum computer and after 2 days of simulation, the results are finally here.

Janus
Godla

Marinčin - MeszároÅ¡
Valach - Čajkovský
Gernát - Feherváry

Tatar - Å ťastný - Jurčo
Kudrna - Súkeľ - Hudáček

They will be in NHL ;)

I would like to see Christian Jaros, Peter Cehlarik and Martin Reway (depending on his recovery) on that list /I suppose you might have some of them as playing in the NHL/. Also I'm not sure about Meszaros being good enough for the top pairing by then.

And while I'm all for giving a chance for the younger generation of players, I think some more experiences guys wouldn't hurt. Although it would be fun if we played with all the forwards being under 30 (as opposed to all of them being over 30 like in 2011 :D). I don't think that Sekera would say no to the home worlds in case he's available.

I'm intrigues to see how Koys and Sukel will continue next season. I'm a bit worried about Koys signing in Kosice. But interesting that neither of them signed abroad in CZE.

Mmh, you're going to go there?

Given how badly Slovakia has always struggled with the C position, I don't think it's completely out of the question. Roman is a reliable two way players, so he could be playing the minor 4th line minutes I think.

peto10

Sep 29, 2011
Slovakia
It's hard to predict, but I hope that a lot of young players will get a chance throughout the season and some of them make it to the WHC, especially:

99: Fehervary, Roman
98: Bodak
97: Cernak, Huska, Bondra
96: Jaros, Sukel
95: Cehlarik, Reway, Godla, Koys, Rosandic, Holenda, Skalicky

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad