U18: Slovakia 2024 Roster

Pazucha

Apr 3, 2023
Looks like Liscinsky is not playing..

I don't understand why? He was easily one of the best players on the project team.

He is the type of player you want to have at least on your 4th line..

Reactions: mirec04

mirec04

Sep 3, 2018
Slovakia
Looks like Liscinsky is not playing..

I don't understand why? He was easily one of the best players on the project team.

He is the type of player you want to have at least on your 4th line..
He was added to the roster after Prokopovic's injury.

If Luka Radivojevic has some healthy issues, then omitting Dravecky becomes even more questionable...

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
So like the 2004 class will have to gain promotion and weren’t able to show how they could play at the U18’s. It is looking likely that the talented 07’s will have to do the same. What a shame

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
So like the 2004 class will have to gain promotion and weren’t able to show how they could play at the U18’s. It is looking likely that the talented 07’s will have to do the same. What a shame
I think it’s too early for that kind of talk. They still have a few chances to not get relegated. If they beat Norway they are likely not playing for relegation (unless Norway gets points from Latvia or miraculously from USA/Finland). Then if they somehow finish below Norway they should still be able to beat Kazakhstan.

Reactions: Antiillafire

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Beating one of Norway or Kazakhstan is not particularly challenging. Losing to Latvia is not a great look but they are generally better than both of those countries. The last team that got relegated was because they lost to Latvia and Switzerland. This year, there are two weaker teams than that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad