WC: Slovakia 2024 roster talk.

Takurcitee

Apr 22, 2022
No worries, by the time Slovakia plays Sweden Dano will be already a healthy scratch with a game suspension under his belt after a 5 min major and a game misconduct.

PP1 unit most likely will end up
Pospisil (blue paint)
Cehlarik (left wall) Hrivik (bumper) Slafkovsky (right wall)
Nemec (blue line)

PP2 unit
Regenda
Hudacek Kelemen Tatar
Fehervary
It might be too late when we play sweden

vlady

May 22, 2009
Bratislava
www.powerplay.studio
No worries, by the time Slovakia plays Sweden Dano will be already a healthy scratch with a game suspension under his belt after a 5 min major and a game misconduct.

PP1 unit most likely will end up
Pospisil (blue paint)
Cehlarik (left wall) Hrivik (bumper) Slafkovsky (right wall)
Nemec (blue line)

PP2 unit
Regenda
Hudacek Kelemen Tatar
Fehervary
I think they want both Cehlo and Slaf on the right wall, because they are lefties. That's why they are split up.

vlady

May 22, 2009
Bratislava
www.powerplay.studio
Pánik would be extremely useful, i dont understand not taking him, Kudrna over Lantoši is also wtf.
Panik is a lazy player who takes stupid penalties. I don't miss him that much.

Kudrna over Lantosi, I am not a fan of that decision either. Lantosi just had his best season in his career. It is true he didn't do much against the US, but neither did Kudrna.

jcbio11

Aug 17, 2008
Bratislava
Perhaps Ramsay just wants a clearly defined top 6 and bottom 6. Top 2 lines score goals, play the PP, bottom six grinds and hustle plus PK.

Dofs

Jun 25, 2021
They just cut 2 PPG players from czech league
I mean, given the amount of players in the current roster who are less than PPG from Czech league, it doesn't seem like my comment was exactly wrong.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
I mean, given the amount of players in the current roster who are less than PPG from Czech league, it doesn't seem like my comment was exactly wrong.
You can’t have a roster only built on points… Lantosi can’t play in the bottom 6. Okuliar got buried consistently last year in that same role. It’s just a shame as I’d have different players to fill the bottom 6, but alas this is the team.

RKBoy

Feb 23, 2024
lineup againts Germany.

Cehlárik - Hrivík - Slafkovský
Tatar - Cingel - Hudáček
Kelemen - Pospíšil - Regenda
Daňo - Sukeľ - Kudrna

Nemec - Fehérváry
Čerešňák - Ivan
Grman - Koch
Gajdoš - Golian

Reactions: Summer Rose

jcbio11

Aug 17, 2008
Bratislava
Based on today's practice, Dano is out, Fasko- Rudas is in.

That was even quicker than expected.

The NHL backs are also split up. Both Nemec and Fehervary get their own pairing now.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Based on today's practice, Dano is out, Fasko- Rudas is in.

That was even quicker than expected.

The NHL backs are also split up. Both Nemec and Fehervary get their own pairing now.
Smart move. Fehy and Nemec should be split up.
I would like a different 2C for that second line. Shame, could’ve been a younger guy like a Dvorsky

Reactions: Czechboy

RKBoy

Feb 23, 2024
today a must win, pretty comfortable despite that mess in the second period.

tomorrow really big test, we will not be paper favourites for the first time, which might suits us.

even 1 point would be great, but we need to get rid of those cheap puck losses, USA will punish that instantly.

also not sure who will be in goal, Škorvánek doesnt look really reliable.. puck bounces of him too much for my taste.. and Hlavaj didnt look too good either againts US in that friendly.. defence needs to be in top form tomorrow, no nonsense, no pretty soucer passes just fast grinding hockey, againts opponent like this thats the way.

also i hope the first line really saved their form for US, because today they were our weakest link.

Takurcitee

Apr 22, 2022
today a must win, pretty comfortable despite that mess in the second period.

tomorrow really big test, we will not be paper favourites for the first time, which might suits us.

even 1 point would be great, but we need to get rid of those cheap puck losses, USA will punish that instantly.

also not sure who will be in goal, Škorvánek doesnt look really reliable.. puck bounces of him too much for my taste.. and Hlavaj didnt look too good either againts US in that friendly.. defence needs to be in top form tomorrow, no nonsense, no pretty soucer passes just fast grinding hockey, againts opponent like this thats the way.

also i hope the first line really saved their form for US, because today they were our weakest link.
Hrivik and Cehlarik were not good but slaf was dominating i think they should split them up slaf needs to play with nhl players

Reactions: Pomee

RKBoy

Feb 23, 2024
happy for the win but we really played with fire in that last period, we cant just defend the result, this team is not build fot that and honestly, mentality for something like this is not there either.

i said i would be happy for one point, we got two.. but after that 3 goal lead its still kind of sucks, because we let them jump on the horse and dropped that one point.. and i dont think that was us being tired, that clearly was tactical decision that didnt work and costed us win in regular time.

now 3 games where we are going to be favourites again and i expect full 9 points so that last game againts Sweden will be only for in which PO spot we are going to end up.

Reactions: mirec04 and Pomee

jcbio11

Aug 17, 2008
Bratislava
I am not in favor of shuffling the lines at this point. Yes, the big line has not been great but they might catch fire at any point. And Pospisil Regenda Kelemen have just been killing it, so let's not break that up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad