Post-Game Talk: Slip Sliding Away Jets lose 4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
I’m telling you guys, we should be signing Don Gorske for our power play. It’s worth a shot.

Edit: Fine, let me explain. Don Gorske holds the world record for most Big Macs eaten. Believe the number is over 30,000 at this point. Why does this help, you ask? Well, I’m sure we remember Andrew “The Hamburglar” Hammond going on that insane run a few years back to drag the Sens into the playoffs kicking and screaming, despite being a career shitass goalie. The only logical explanation is McDonald’s, with all of their capital, researched and developed a super serum that increases one’s hockey skills to god-like levels. With that, I’m fairly certain McDonald’s injected Hammond with this serum as part of a marketing ploy to get their name in the press more often. And if they did that for Hammond, imagine what the serum could do for Gorske? He might be able to not only turn around the PP, but perhaps the entire team.

Yes, I don’t have any answers and I’m willing to try anything. If True North steals this idea I’m expecting at least a $100 Jets Gear gift card.

Last edited:

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Yup...

tumblr_o1cyk49j9w1s2wio8o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

R.1594a3c5077f0899fe3c9ade8c7f8791

giphy.gif