Confirmed with Link: Slaggert Signs with Hawks

Larmer83

I'm taking the high road moving forward.
May 13, 2018
Lakewood, CO

“I thought he fit in well with that line,” Richardson said. “Nick’s (Foligno) done well there, (Colin) Blackwell’s done well there, but I think Landon’s perfect. He’s like a spark plug, he’s got a lot of energy, he makes the right plays in the zones, just like he did on Dickinson’s first goal, and he creates on the forecheck. That’s Dickinson’s second goal. There was one play in the third period that came to him, he caught it like a baseball play or a football play and he threw it down in one motion and got a stick on it and got it in deep. Because we’re protecting a two-goal lead, those are just smart hockey plays with athletic ability. He’s one of those guys you can probably put anywhere on the ice, but I think that line suits him really well right now.”

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
He looks like a potential disruptor power forward with skill. He has wide hips and looks lower body strong at ice level.

Hopefully he progresses into that role over the next couple of years. That kind of player is versatile and can play up and down the lineup.

Reactions: Pez68

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad