Post-Game Talk: Slaf & Habs destroy Torts & Flyers

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
If you want to scare your kids, tell them they're gonna see for real Francois Gagnon just before they go to bed.
uYQkmik.gif

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Suzuki has really gained strength this season. He is strong on his skates. Hard to knock off the puck. A battler. Just keeps improving.

The chemistry between Slaf-Suzuki-CC is undeniable.
The things he's doing at ice level are insane. He is so good. He had 1 assist tonight but he was by far the best player on the ice.

NewDef

Nov 2, 2015
19 goals and 48 points. I'd take 20 + 50 all day everyday
Oh and we're just scratching the surface here... could be 35 + 60 at some point... when you can read the potential and the actual, one can see he's just getting up to speed, he's still got room to grow his game and skills with that magnificient big body and high IQ...

NewDef

Nov 2, 2015
It's ironic when you think about how many times his perfect setups didn't find the back of the net.
Nine goals you'd think Suzuki would have 3 points minimum.
There were a lot of very good chances that will go in the next rep or the one after. They're learning at a fast pace and we're seeing that chemestry really gelling lately.

I was really hating Armia and Gally at the start of the season but lately I kinda like how Gally is playing and love the new Armia. That Armia is an excellent 3rd liner as long as he plays that way.

Last edited:

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Suzuki tying Koivu for the 8th most points in a season since our last cup. The most since Kovalev 84 points in 2007-2008 (16 years ago...) which is 5th. Top6 is still achievable with 78 points (Recchi 96-97).
Which is cool and sad and pathetic at the same time.
Matheson is currently 5th in points with 59 and Markov #1 64 points season is definitely within reach.
Not a bad trade.
Caufield hits 60 and ties for #29. Top20 is at 65 points so again within reach.
Again, cool and sad at the same time. With his shots it should’ve been a career year. The fact that he won’t even hit 30 is so sad.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Players have quit on Torts since Couturier benching. They're a lot of better than tonight. Goalie should of had Anderson goal other than that was basic defensive breakdown. Especially on Dvorak goal.

Daniel Briere going to have tough decisions this summer.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I just skimmed through the Philly PGT and had to steal this post lol.

"Imagine the poor equipment guy who has to clean all the human shit out of their hockey pants".
This was good too:

"The good news- nice to see a young, rebuilding team with 2 first rd picks coming, one prime lottery, and a ton of under 25yo talent.

Congrats Montreal"

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
All I can say is that I’m glad I took my nap before the goal explosion in the second.

With Slaf, Yoel and Dvorak Habs will finish 1st in the east next season. Book it.

Reactions: Habs10Habs and holy

LV426

Oct 28, 2021
New Brunswick
This was good too:

"The good news- nice to see a young, rebuilding team with 2 first rd picks coming, one prime lottery, and a ton of under 25yo talent.

Congrats Montreal"

I noticed that one too. I found Flyers fans actually respectful. No bashing and no insults. Unlike most Leafs fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad