Skate protection for shot-blockers

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetcoastwhale

Aug 12, 2005
SA
I took a shot on the laces the other night and i am still hobbling around a bit. I remember seeing some kind of (plastic?) guard that fit over the laces of the skate and would help when blocking shots. I have looked on-line, but so far haven't found anything. Any help would be appreciated.

cheers

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
wetcoastwhale said:
I took a shot on the laces the other night and i am still hobbling around a bit. I remember seeing some kind of (plastic?) guard that fit over the laces of the skate and would help when blocking shots. I have looked on-line, but so far haven't found anything. Any help would be appreciated.

cheers

You might want to try these

Just kidding ;)

Hockeylover

Oct 5, 2005
wetcoastwhale said:

cheers

What impressed me in your post is that you did not mention how much it hurt. You're certainly not a whiner!

Steelhead16

Jan 29, 2005
Boise, ID
CCM used to make ankle guards that hooked to your laces in front and strapped around the back of thr skate. They had a piece of plastic in the front and a pad on each side of the ankle. I haven't seen any in years and years but ask some older guys, they may have some in the bottom of their bag somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad