GDT: #sjsanjosesharks @ #hcanes: trying to make the playoffs edition

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Little known fact: Barclay Goodrow played junior hockey for the Baskerville Hounds of the English Junior Mystery Hockey League.

Cheerio, Barclay!

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Don't think it matters much whose line was on the ice for that goal since it was 100% on Mr. Anti Playoffs

Yeah, I didn't mean to pin it on them at all just mentioning they were out there for the only one in the game. I didn't watch yesterday, but Tlusty scored so I guess they played alright then too?

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Yeah, I didn't mean to pin it on them at all just mentioning they were out there for the only one in the game. I didn't watch yesterday, but Tlusty scored so I guess they played alright then too?

They had a good first period. Not much afterwards. Much like the rest of the team. I was just using an excuse to mock Hainsey again if we're being honest.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
They had a good first period. Not much afterwards. Much like the rest of the team. I was just using an excuse to mock Hainsey again if we're being honest.

Which is probably one of the biggest problems on the team right now, to be honest. He's doesn't have to be great, but he's been actively hurting the team for most of the year.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Just turned the game on. Does Hainsey's block there come close to making up for the fail earlier? Or was it that bad?

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
^ Eh, it was a bad pinch, but led to a 2 on 1 not a breakaway, and it was a soft goal by Khudobin. Probably 60% responsible or something like that.

All four lines are flying right now. Even McClement's has been getting solid chances.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Lots of offensive pressure, but I can't honestly name a decent chance they've had this period

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
This obviously doesn't fully explain the lack of scoring but I feel like the win streak saw lots of bounces in our favor. Not so much since then.

bluedevil58*

I am getting fed up with Skinner. He should have been traded a long time ago. It's obvious that he does that fit the system.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
It's gotten to the point where they're afraid to shoot. They're looking for the perfect play to beat Grosenick, and San Joses' defense is just anticipating those passes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad