Claimed off Waivers: [SJS] Sharks claim F Michael Eyssimont off waivers from the Jets

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Well, as a Jets fan I’m disappointed to read this. Easy mount (as many of us called him) really stepped up during the recent injuries/illnesses that could have been devastating the last few weeks.

His style of play in being physical & a puck hound really complimented the skill players. I was looking forward to seeing him in the playoffs with Winnipeg.

Best of luck to him.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Wonder why none of the other writers are picking this up, it's been over an hour. Eyssimont is listed on the Sharks roster on NHL.com San Jose Sharks 2022 Roster
Obviously because they are all too busy trying to get all the details of the Timo Meier trade where the Sharks loan him out for one game at a time in exchange for every team’s first round pick next year.

Harbessix

Jun 2, 2010
Halifax, NS
Seems like an odd claim. Sharks already have 13 fwds on the roster and none, to my knowledge, are non waiver. Curious if Grier has a deal lined up for Bonino or Nieto.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
The Sharks haven't had anyone to fill the 'taking bad penalties' and 'punching faces' quota since Kunin went down.

lomiller1

Jan 13, 2015
Happy for Eyssimont that he gets to stay in the NHL. Guys who work as hard as he does deserves it. He may be a 4th line player at best but he's very easy to like from a fan perspective, he's one of those players who gives everything he has every time he's on the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad