Single-season league looking for managers

sweesh

Aug 9, 2014
BC
Hey folks - just thought I'd throw this out there, see if anyone's interested in joining my league.

Currently, I have 14 spots open in what I hope will be a 20-team, 4 division (Adams, Patrick, Norris, Smythe - obviously!) league - more spots may open up shortly - we'll see.

Looking at creating a balanced scoring set up where offense, defense, and goaltending are all on a fairly level playing field.

Small, tight rosters (1C, 1LW, 1RW, 2D, 1G, 1IR, 1BN) and fairly balanced stat cats...Skaters: G, A, SHP, SOG, FOW, Hits, Blks - Goalies: GS, GAA, SVP.

25 max acquisitions for the season - 1 max per week, unlimited trades, live auction draft - no free agents - all waivers (every Monday).

This will be a Head-to-Head league with 3-week playoffs (division winners get top seeds).

Free to play - this is a single season league - may entertain the idea of starting a keeper league with this set up next year depending on how this goes.

Looking for hardcore hockey peeps/active and interested managers for the WHOLE season, no pick'n'prays.

Also, if you do want to join would ask that each manager pick a team name similar to that of the NHL, i.e. your geographical location and nickname - kind of over the whole clever hockey-player-pun team names.

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad