hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
200.gif

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Progressing nicely. He's mostly playing net front on a PP that reminds one of Detroit. Not his fault.
Nice to hear sire.

Although I didn't like his game enough tonight neither. He has to bring that last final push. Bring it on baby :clap: Shoot more, make something special happen. You playing enough, so again with no shots on goal etc. This happens too often. With that kind of icetime.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Nice to hear sire.

Although I didn't like his game enough tonight neither. He has to bring that last final push. Bring it on baby :clap: Shoot more, make something special happen. You playing enough, so again with no shots on goal etc. This happens too often. With that kind of icetime.

Not ready to give up on Glass at all, I think he'll break out next season, but for now he's bringing very little to the table at the NHL level. Obvious talent, but does everything way too slow. Overthinks, always behind the play, he and Hague need skating lessons, and need to do things instinctually, they're thinking the game too slowly. The third line has been awful, when Nosek and Glass were swapped, third line came to life, and fourth was better too, because playing the other fourth line game slowed down. Quite possibly the pandemic played a role in this, with an off-season to work on skating I think he'll be much improved.

As a postscript, we really got jobbed by the refs tonight. Not only the too many men and the non-call on the clear, but late first period Stephenson had a semi-breakaway and was hauled down from behind by Schenn. No call and I really think that swung the momentum.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00