GDT: Singing the Blues? Guess the goaltending tandem 5pm

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Missed the game, saw the highlights. Marchy looked like he was all over the place, he must know he might be trade bait.

Coglan needs to see power play time. This kid has a ton of offensive upside, can dish it & has a rocket of a shot.

Was Carrier scratched again?

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Missed the game, saw the highlights. Marchy looked like he was all over the place, he must know he might be trade bait.

Coglan needs to see power play time. This kid has a ton of offensive upside, can dish it & has a rocket of a shot.

Was Carrier scratched again?

Coghlan got some time on PP2 tonight. PDB said Carrier is injured.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Not ready to give up on Glass at all, I think he'll break out next season, but for now he's bringing very little to the table at the NHL level. Obvious talent, but does everything way too slow. Overthinks, always behind the play, he and Hague need skating lessons, and need to do things instinctually, they're thinking the game too slowly. The third line has been awful, when Nosek and Glass were swapped, third line came to life, and fourth was better too, because playing the other fourth line game slowed down. Quite possibly the pandemic played a role in this, with an off-season to work on skating I think he'll be much improved.

As a postscript, we really got jobbed by the refs tonight. Not only the too many men and the non-call on the clear, but late first period Stephenson had a semi-breakaway and was hauled down from behind by Schenn. No call and I really think that swung the momentum.
I'm not giving up on him at all neither sire. I've just been surprised that the production is not a bit higher and like I said, shots on goal should be higher also. There's too many (0) games. The man plays in the first pp unit. The role is not the shooter, but still. He also seemed a bit faster last season.... lets see how it evolves sire.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I'm not giving up on him at all neither sire. I've just been surprised that the production is not a bit higher and like I said, shots on goal should be higher also. There's too many (0) games. The man plays in the first pp unit. The role is not the shooter, but still. He also seemed a bit faster last season.... lets see how it evolves sire.
In many ways it seems an indictment of our PP.... our strategy far too often seems to be stand perfectly still and hope something opens up..... wait, do we think the other teams PK can only detect movement. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I thought Glass gained weight in an attempt to get stronger for this season. I wouldn’t be surprised if that slowed him down a bit.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
I thought Glass gained weight in an attempt to get stronger for this season. I wouldn’t be surprised if that slowed him down a bit.

Actually think it might be that in the very truncated off-season, due to lack of ice time he worked on the weights but now he needs to take power skating lessons this offseason.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Watching the highlights again, the defense needs to be better.

Fleury did let out some pretty bad rebounds, but our defense was nowhere to be found to stop the Blues players from tapping in those rebounds.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $5,220.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $275.00