Celebrity Death: Sinead O’Connor

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017
Always felt she was oozing with sadness, which only became worst with the years passing by - with her relationship to men or loneliness.

Is there anybody who wasn't in love with her in the early 90s?

(edit: I'm not implying anything regarding the cause of death)

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I know her son passed last year cause of suicide so I'm sure the last year for her was absolutely unimaginably sad.

I hope she's in a better place now.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I hope it is due to cancer or something or not suicide, I know that sounds mean but she had a rough life and earlier this year she seemed to have things going her way

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I hope it is due to cancer or something or not suicide, I know that sounds mean but she had a rough life and earlier this year she seemed to have things going her way
Wishing cancer on somebody to avoid suicide--if someone is suicidal, he or she probably has their reasons and I doubt many would make that trade.

Reactions: Zeppo and Elvis P

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Wishing cancer on somebody to avoid suicide--if someone is suicidal, he or she probably has their reasons and I doubt many would make that trade.
she has had a very rough life and it looked like she had turned it around earlier in the year. I just hope it was not suicide. As I have stated before, I suffer from manic depression and I know and understand the darkness.

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
Unfortunately not a surprise.

I'll always respect her for how she brought attention to the crimes of the Catholic Church, she payed a price for that. Nobody wanted to hear about it at the time.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I don't see anything wrong with hoping that she died of natural causes, peacefully and surrounded by friends who got to say goodbye and don't have to live with questions and/or guilt. That's nicer to think about than her dying alone and depressed.

Last edited:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Unfortunately not a surprise.

I'll always respect her for how she brought attention to the crimes of the Catholic Church, she payed a price for that. Nobody wanted to hear about it at the time.

My thoughts exactly.

That SNL preformance where she tore up a photo of the Pope at the end...took some serious f***ing balls. :yo:

Was not a fan of hers musically, but R.I.P.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad