Status
Not open for further replies.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
We won
Saros value boosted
Evangelista and fabbro played
As is tradition, give one offensive player (Evangelista) more minutes one offensive players minutes must have their minutes slashed (novak)

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Where’s the people who said this teams not going to the playoffs ?
Still right here. Still about a 40/60 chance of making/missing the playoffs.

9 games before the deadline

VGK, LAK , SJS/ANA, OTT, MIN , COL, BUF,
MTL

First 4 are away. Last 5 at home. Should be an opportunity to play catchup. Girst 4 games are key

AintLifeGrand

Burnin Jet-A
Apr 8, 2009
GreatestSnowOnEarth
VGK- lose

LAK- win

SJS- Win

ANA- win

OTT- Win

Min-Win

Col- Lose

But- Lose

MTL-Win

If we go 6-3 we will be close...

Blues have

Tor
NYI
Det
Winnipeg
EDM
Minnesota
flyers
NYI
Devils
Rangers

czechczech

Dec 10, 2014
Listened to Jared "The Entertainer" Stillman trash the Preds so I knew we would be good yesterday.

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
I know im late to this discussion, busy hockey weekend plus the Disturbed/ FIR concert on Saturday night and not much time for HF. But, Stastney can and does play the right side for the Ads. The right side very well could and I would said  should be Fabbro, Carrier, Stastney. Barrie waived and Schenn in the pressbox.

Reactions: PredsV82

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Schenn just signed for 3 years. I really doubt he is going to start seeing the pressbox longterm less than a full year into a 3 year contract. Ideally, trotz could flip him to Toronto or a team that he was recently on that remembers him fondly but i dont think trotz will do that and admit that this signing was a mistake.

Likely, schenn will remain a 3rd pairing fixture for the next 2-3 seasons. On the right side, 2 or maybe even 3 of barrie, fabbro, and carrie seem to be on their way out. If stastney can play right side, he might be a carrier replacement and all three of the aforementioned rhd traded.

Next season
Mcd josi
Lauzon stastney
MDG/Molendyk schenn

Edit: there is also livingstone who seems to be making some good strides recently who can come up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kat Predator

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Schenn just signed for 3 years. I really doubt he is going to start seeing the pressbox longterm less than a full year into a 3 year contract. Ideally, trotz could flip him to Toronto or a team that he was recently on that remembers him fondly but i dont think trotz will do that and admit that this signing was a mistake.

Likely, schenn will remain a 3rd pairing fixture for the next 2-3 seasons. On the right side, 2 or maybe even 3 of barrie, fabbro, and carrie seem to be on their way out. If stastney can play right side, he might be a carrier replacement and all three of the aforementioned rhd traded.

Next season
Mcd josi
Lauzon stastney
MDG/Molendyk schenn

Edit: there is also livingstone who seems to be making some good strides recently who can come up.
I think you' probably right in your assessment, but it kills me to see players like Fabbro and Carrier traded to keep Lauzon and Schenn. Brunette talked a lot about speed but it definitely seems that hitting is the true king in his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad