Youtube: Simon Nemec vs Max Domi

peconcan

Apr 24, 2020
Didn’t really jump him he saw him coming the whole way just chose not to fight back. If nobody did anything it would go back to the whole Leafs are soft thibg

• Haha
Reactions: Neil Racki and BM14

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Didn’t really jump him he saw him coming the whole way just chose not to fight back. If nobody did anything it would go back to the whole Leafs are soft thibg
leafs players do something- it was cheap and dirty!
leafs players dont do anything- this team is soft!

i loved what domi did. Was what Nemec did worth a scrap? not really. But id rather a response over nothing. Send a message to other teams.

Last year when Gudas dummied Kampf in the playoffs with a late hit, the entire Toronto line just stood there and did absolutely nothing. Id like to think if that happened this year, that guy is getting jumped by 4 leafs players.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
leafs players do something- it was cheap and dirty!
leafs players dont do anything- this team is soft!

i loved what domi did. Was what Nemec did worth a scrap? not really. But id rather a response over nothing. Send a message to other teams.

Last year when Gudas dummied Kampf in the playoffs with a late hit, the entire Toronto line just stood there and did absolutely nothing. Id like to think if that happened this year, that guy is getting jumped by 4 leafs players.
I don't dislike the response at all either, but I wish that guy would give guys a chance before he starts going after him. It's a complete pattern with him over his career.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
These are the types of fights (wasn’t really a fight; more of an attack) the league needs to get out of the game. If two guys agree to fight then let them go. Five minutes each and they’re back out. If one guy clearly attacks another, who isn’t agreeing to a fight, then it should be five plus a game plus a suspension. What’s stopping any goonish player from grabbing a star, who isn’t a fighter, and beating him silly? Should a tough guy on the Fevils have dummied Nylander in retribution?

peconcan

Apr 24, 2020
Domi a shit. If i'm a jersey fans, I would be piss off by the lack of response from my team. You can jump a 19years old kid for no reason. Macdermid should have done something useful
He did throw 2 different late hits at Reilly. Too bad we didn’t have Reaves to handle him.

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
Watching it live it seemed justified tbh. When I got home and watched the replay it didn't seem quite as justifiable at all so I don't know what to think.

Reactions: Primary Assist

bud12

Oct 8, 2012
He did throw 2 different late hits at Reilly. Too bad we didn’t have Reaves to handle him.
I guess they weren't that late if he didn't get even penalysed for it. Just a shitty move by Domi who like to act tough again non fighters but disappear again real fighters

Reactions: adsfan

The Expert

Registered Expert
Aug 31, 2008
BC
Reactions: DaaaaB's

BM14

Dec 7, 2012
GTA
These are the types of fights (wasn’t really a fight; more of an attack) the league needs to get out of the game. If two guys agree to fight then let them go. Five minutes each and they’re back out. If one guy clearly attacks another, who isn’t agreeing to a fight, then it should be five plus a game plus a suspension. What’s stopping any goonish player from grabbing a star, who isn’t a fighter, and beating him silly? Should a tough guy on the Fevils have dummied Nylander in retribution?
First hockey game, huh?

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
First hockey game, huh?
Cute. Clearly you believe attacking another player, who isn’t a fighter and who isn’t agreeing to fight is just fine. The league has changed a lot over the 60+ years I’ve been watching. And one of the biggest changes is a move away from goonish fighting. What Max did was goonish. I’m guessing you would think it fine for a good fighter on another club to attack Nylander and only get 5 for fighting?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad