• Catton

• Iginla

• Parekh

• Eiserman

• other (who?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
If Celebrini, Demidov, and Lindstrom are not available, I would be about equally happy with any of the other forwards

JRichard

Jul 7, 2021
Perfect draft to trade down a couple of spots.

Give me anyone in the top 12 (5 d, 7 f) unless you do not draft bpa.

Drop is at around 16 after the Helenius-Sennecke-Yakemchuk tier.

Next tier Jiricek, Greentree, Brandsegg looks meh.

Jul 6, 2016
Perfect draft to trade down a couple of spots.

Give me anyone in the top 12 (5 d, 7 f) unless you do not draft bpa.

Drop is at around 16 after the Helenius-Sennecke-Yakemchuk tier.

Next tier Jiricek, Greentree, Brandsegg looks meh.
Greentree is a very good player rated ahead of Sennecke.

Eiserman seems a pretty « special » player. A huge one-trick poney who loves, and loves only scoring goals. And he said that he is not interested to change a bit.

rahad

Feb 3, 2016
montreal

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
sounds like the Jackets and Yotes are in on Silayev.
If the order draft order stays according to the regular season standings, and one of Columbus or the Yotes take Saliyev, who do you take if Celebrini, Demidov, and Lindstrom are off the board?

levshunov? Catton? Iginla? Eiserman?

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
Just read this article, pretty impressive. I am sure he will eventually hit 190-195 in weight. He just turned 18 in January. Habs will have a chance a grabbing a really good player.
As previously noted, we will have many viable options at 5 OA. To this writer, its more a question of who we shouldn’t draft than who we take among the usual suspects. I’m hoping we pass on Eiserman and Parekh, who both have glaring holes in their games.

Reactions: Ozmodiar and Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
As previously noted, we will have many viable options at 5 OA. To this writer, its more a question of who we shouldn’t draft than who we take among the usual suspects. I’m hoping we pass on Eiserman and Parekh, who both have glaring holes in their games.
Who do you prefer between Lindstrom, Iginla and Catton? I really believe they are drafting the best forward instead of best player which could be a Dman.

Reactions: rahad

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
If the order draft order stays according to the regular season standings, and one of Columbus or the Yotes take Saliyev, who do you take if Celebrini, Demidov, and Lindstrom are off the board?

levshunov? Catton? Iginla? Eiserman?
As boring is this might be, i think you have to go Levshunov.. top pairng RHD. Imagine him and Rainmkr on the right side for the next 10 years? Throw in Guhle, Mailloux, Hutson, Jxai - that could wreck hovac with conventional building, but why not have the most feard D who can do everything?

Last edited:

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

*If we get lucky in the lottery and are picking 5th overall. We have 58% chance I think of picking 6th or 7th.

rahad

Feb 3, 2016
montreal
Hopefully we'll be at 5th. That has yet to be determined.
They both will available at 5. With Lindstrom back injury. It might scare some team from drafting him in the top 4. Demidov also got injured again. Slight chance of him being available at 5.

Im thinking the Habs are destiny to complete this rebuild with Cellibrini
The final puzzle to our journey to the Stanley cup. We are missing one game breaking talent.

Reactions: themilosh

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
As boring is this might be, i think you have to go Levshunov.. top pairng RHD. Imagine him and Rainmkr on the right side for the next 10 years? Throw in Guhle, Mailloux, Hutson, Jxai - that could wreck hovac with conventional building, but why not have the most feard D who can do everything?
Boring?

The epic meltdowns all summer long, and 2-3 years of incessant crying we'd see on this board would be very much :popcorn: worthy lol

JRichard

Jul 7, 2021
Greentree is a very good player rated ahead of Sennecke.

Eiserman seems a pretty « special » player. A huge one-trick poney who loves, and loves only scoring goals. And he said that he is not interested to change a bit.
Not gonna argue Greentree vs Sennecke. Mckenzie has them 17-19 and Sennecke is rising since.

Would think Sennecke goes before.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad