• Catton

• Iginla

• Parekh

• Eiserman

• other (who?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020
Catton but I wouldn't be overly upset with any of Iginla, Lindstrom, or Parekh (only because I think he has some insane upside and we aren't overly stacked on RD like we are at LD)

Reactions: Hansman

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
I need to see them do pull ups and tell me what they would do if a bum cut grandma in line at Tim Hortons before I can make a choice.

Respect the process.

images

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
it was his hand and then his back, correct?

Hand should heal fine... his back must be concerning, though

Yeah back is always slightly concerning, but they’ll have more details than any of us so if they go for him they feel pretty good about whatever it was

Reactions: amnesiac

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Catton. But I wouldnt be upset by anyone else, except Eiserman. Catton has the highest roof imo. Could become a first liner, even better than Suzuki. Lindstrom and Iginla have a higher floor but I don’t think they will score as much than Catton at the end of their career. We need offense big time. Catton is a first oa pick from WHL. Also alternate captain.. 5 ft 11 165 lbs. he can become 6 ft and 185 lbs wich is good.

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
Yeah back is always slightly concerning, but they’ll have more details than any of us so if they go for him they feel pretty good about whatever it was
the kid's got great hand and skating for his size, its impressive....

I think theres a good chance CLB take him to go with Fantilli, although wouldnt surprise me if they take one of the Russian Dmen to solidify their D core (Weresnki, Jiricek, Mateychuk)

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Based on pure goal scoring ability I would go with Eiserman.
Lindstrom does offer a unique package that includes size and skill.
I also like Iginla because of his marked improvements over the course of this season. Not many 17 year olds score goals like this in the WHL.

Reactions: jaffy27

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
the kid's got great hand and skating for his size, its impressive....

I think theres a good chance CLB take him to go with Fantilli, although wouldnt surprise me if they take one of the Russian Dmen to solidify their D core (Weresnki, Jiricek, Mateychuk)

I think CBJ will be bad again next season, so they might go D here as they take a bit longer to develop and can grab a C next year.

With Fantilli it’s a lot easier to pass up on a C for now

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal
I want them all.

My wish list (assuming we win one of top 2 picks)
-Celebrini
-Demidov

Would be happy with lindstrom or Catton.

Would not be angry if Eiserman is our pick.

Last edited:

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
I think Lindstrom's the only guy listed who definitely won't be there at 5.
Celebrini, Demidov, Levshunov go 1-2-3 in my book. ANA wont pass on one of them.

I can see CLB taking Silayev after taking Fantilli last season. Although, Werenski and Mateychuk are LHD as well (Jiricek RHD)

CLB are still relatively deep at young forwards too: Fantilli, Marchenko, Voronkov, Chinahkov, Johnson, Sillinger

but yes if I had to bet a dollar, Id say they take Lindstrom. Him and Voronkov would be one monster duo.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad