Signed Draft Picks

Firebrd828

Oct 21, 2015
Evan Vierling has signed with the Flint Firebirds. He was wearing a visor on his helmet at this weekend's Firebird Prospect Camp as only signed players can wear. All others were wearing full cages (except Keppen, Harris and Gretz, who were on the Firebirds roster last season).

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Wow so far with we have:
Sudbury
Byfield(C) (1st)
Thompson(RD)(30th)

Mississauga
Ranger(G)(63rd)
Portokalis(C) (39th)
Hardie(LW) (8th)

Oshawa
Tullio (C) (11th)

Kitchener
Valade (RW) (17th)
Langdon(C) (32nd)

Saginaw
Lennox(G) (26th)
Cardwell(C) (33rd)

London
Evangelista (RW) (14th)
Stranges (C/LW) (21st)
Panwar (C) (23rd)
Keane(RD) (42nd)

Flint
Vierling (C) (2nd) *(Not confirmed but pretty much a done deal)

Did I miss anyone?

storm surge

Dec 5, 2017
Hey All,
Can you post the signed draft picks of each team and the confirmation link please.
what's happening in Guelph.... some nasty stuffin the wind I've heard...big changes needed ..will their #1 sign?...and who's not wanting to come back..??..did Orr tell them not to draft his clients?..

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
what's happening in Guelph.... some nasty stuffin the wind I've heard...big changes needed ..will their #1 sign?...and who's not wanting to come back..??..did Orr tell them not to draft his clients?..
Really? first I have heard of this....

storm surge

Dec 5, 2017
Really? first I have heard of this....
the ownersip mgmt are a stubborn lot..I read comment that said 7 want a trade..and it looks like Merk stays on D..he's useless..IMO..he's a center ... without the heart and value of a certain Leaf center from london..and I heard today trades are acomin..no seasons for me..what now a team of yes men from a fire sale?...will they report?..if this is true .. I'll follow the guys to another team..fans will fall away for sure... only rumours but where there's smoke ..there's fire...where's Bertuzzi?.... if I'm his dad .. no way I let him come back here...they didn't even interview their first pick ...a great young Russian D..??????.

Reactions: LDN

storm surge

Dec 5, 2017
the ownersip mgmt are a stubborn lot..I read comment that said 7 want a trade..and it looks like Merk stays on D..he's useless..IMO..he's a center ... without the heart and value of a certain Leaf center from london..and I heard today trades are acomin..no seasons for me..what now a team of yes men from a fire sale?...will they report?..if this is true .. I'll follow the guys to another team..fans will fall away for sure... only rumours but where there's smoke ..there's fire...where's Bertuzzi?.... if I'm his dad .. no way I let him come back here...they didn't even interview their first pick ...a great young Russian D..??????.
By interview ; I meant they usually have coach or Gm sit before cameras for intro talk after draft ..not this year...do you have any spare Marners in London you might let go of?

ForestCityHky

Feb 15, 2018

Still trying to make sense of this post. Hard to follow. Very broken up sentences

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad