Signature Request Thread?

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Ok, it looks like we can have signatures with/without images on this new setup, which is awesome!

I don't know about many of you, but I missed the days on the old Wild boards where most people had cool looking personalized Signature Images.

I know we have a few here with some Photoshop skills... it would be cool if we could put in the signature requests in a thread etc... if everyone agrees, I suggest we keep a thread pinned for such requests.

What do you say?

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I'm going to start playing with my own in Gimp. I've only meddled in it a few times, so I don't think you want me to take any requests. :laugh:

Do we know what size they can be?

Reactions: TaLoN

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I'm going to start playing with my own in Gimp. I've only meddled in it a few times, so I don't think you want me to take any requests. :laugh:

Do we know what size they can be?
The one I'm using was listed at 467x169 - it looks like the forum shrunk it a bit as I expected it would.

EDIT: Closer examination, it appears it may actually be the same size - I might have just been fooled by the white background of the forum.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I may just move over to Flickr, since I just need my yahoo login to use it anyway...

Damn photobucket is giving me nothing but errors when trying to download my albums though...

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I may just move over to Flickr, since I just need my yahoo login to use it anyway...

Damn photobucket is giving me nothing but errors when trying to download my albums though...
That's what I mean when I said they were holding photos hostage. Some people haven't been able to download or edit them. They are making people shell out money in order to regain full access to their own freaking photos.

Here's just one of many articles about the chaos.
https://www.theverge.com/2017/7/4/15919224/photobucket-broken-images-amazon-ebay-etsy-paid-update

Last edited:
Reactions: TaLoN

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I just sent them a help request about the issue, let's see what they say.
Probably something along the lines of, "Leave the cash in a sealed paper bag by the trash can on the corner or else the photos get nuked!" :sarcasm:

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Mine disappeared in the migration, I couldn't find it saved anywhere on my computer. Grrrr. I might have to whip up a new one if I can't find it.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN

That's what I mean when I said they were holding photos hostage. Some people haven't been able to download or edit them. They are making people shell out money in order to regain full access to their own freaking photos.

Here's just one of many articles about the chaos.
https://www.theverge.com/2017/7/4/15919224/photobucket-broken-images-amazon-ebay-etsy-paid-update

I just sent them a help request about the issue, let's see what they say.

Probably something along the lines of, "Leave the cash in a sealed paper bag by the trash can on the corner or else the photos get nuked!" :sarcasm:

Ok, so the "album" download function has been disabled, but you can download each individual picture still. I will need to take some time this weekend to do this then.

I'm guessing they know the legal crap storm they'd be in if we couldn't download our pictures at all, so they just want to make it a painful process if you want to leave.

Good thing I never got around to uploading all my photos in the first place... made an attempt once, but kept having lockup issues on my phone app, so I said screw it, used my WiFi and share system at home and transferred them all to my pc and was going to back them up on photobucket later, but just never got around to it.

Will be much easier to download those 200 images from there one at a time than send those 600 others I eventually had planned to upload to there.

Last edited:

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Until there is an official limit, we should set our own volunteer parameters before people start making them...

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Also - the signature sizes have been brought to dark blues' attention. I'm sure there will be some restrictions.

vayeate

OZ-13MSX1
Jun 30, 2011
Click on your avatar on the top right, and select Signature.
41e2e4606cb4f2c793b0bf83a07fd937.png

Am I blind?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad