GDT: Sign Up for the 2022-2023 Season

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
After a 2 month shut down from water damage related to a small fire, my boys day care is finally re-opening next week. I should be able to do either the 10th or the 13th. Depending on which game needs it more.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
After a 2 month shut down from water damage related to a small fire, my boys day care is finally re-opening next week. I should be able to do either the 10th or the 13th. Depending on which game needs it more.
Sounds great @Zhamnov5GoalGame, just let me know when you decide. You can have both if you want...:sarcasm:

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Sounds great @Zhamnov5GoalGame, just let me know when you decide. You can have both if you want...:sarcasm:
Easy now. My GDT's take several hours to complete (sometimes more than that) so I can't commit to more than one at a time. My 2018/19 run of almost every GDT was pre-child. We'll see if I can get through one.
Plus that sick bay adds a lot of work to my plate.

Reactions: macmaroon

macmaroon

Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Easy now. My GDT's take several hours to complete (sometimes more than that) so I can't commit to more than one at a time. My 2018/19 run of almost every GDT was pre-child. We'll see if I can get through one.
Plus that sick bay adds a lot of work to my plate.
I was only kidding... :laugh: Any help is greatly appreciated! :thumbu:

macmaroon

Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Happy New Year my friends,

I apologize for jumping in unannounced, but I didn’t see anyone confirmed for the Flames Game tonight.

I had the evening off & felt inspired to write a parody with the help of some local libation.

Hopefully its well received.

Thank you again @macmaroon for handling the GDT’s this Season and picking up the vacant Games.
No worries @Ginger Papa, I had a Calgary GDT ready to go just in case. I will use it for a game later on in the year...:thumbu:

macmaroon

Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
@Zhamnov5GoalGame, have you decided which game you would like to do? Just let me know and I will put something together for the other one. Thanks!

macmaroon

Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
For sure not tomorrow. Either Thursday or Friday. I’ll post by tomorrow which of those I’m doing.

Thanks
Thanks @Zhamnov5GoalGame...

giphy.gif

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
I’m half done tomorrow’s GDT. The wife and I are sharing a computer these days. She rarely uses it except this week and has some more important stuff to do than me. It could be a really late night for me as I have to wait her out. Her usual early bedtimes have been replaced this week with late nights. I may need help keeping my eyes open.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad