Status
Not open for further replies.

rinkrat13

Nov 27, 2003
Toronto
King Henry I said:
With Chipchura off the board...

The New York Islanders are proud to select Mike Green.

Thats kinda funny cuz I traded down hoping to get Mike Green, not knowing Chipchura would still be there... I couldn't pass on him.

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
The Blues are on the clock...

I've sent a private message to another GM proposing a trade that involves this pick, but haven't heard back from him or her as yet.

I know it will run past the 12-hour time limit, but I'd like to give it until 6:00 AM Central Time tomorrow morning, and if I haven't heard from this person by then, I'll make the Blues' pick.

Anyone have any objections?

Thanks,

PrussianBlue :blues

hockeyis68

Apr 9, 2004
Fake Plastic Sabre said:
Thanks hockeyis68 for selecting the player I told you to pick for me if I wasn't online at the time I was supposed to pick. :)

your welcome -- no problem at all

hockeyis68

Apr 9, 2004
PrussianBlue said:
I've sent a private message to another GM proposing a trade that involves this pick, but haven't heard back from him or her as yet.

I know it will run past the 12-hour time limit, but I'd like to give it until 6:00 AM Central Time tomorrow morning, and if I haven't heard from this person by then, I'll make the Blues' pick.

Anyone have any objections?

Thanks,

PrussianBlue :blues

yeah that is fine, it has taken me over an hour to sign and just reply so i assume others are having issues as well

West

Mar 7, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
Dallas selects Carl Soderberg from Malmo.

He's got the upside to be a good offensive player and could help replace Modano or Gurein in a few years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad