GDT: Should we have a GDT? Kings host Flames. 8pm MT

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
You have to see the cognitive dissonance here. If that’s Wolf in net, we would hear how he got beat by 3 unstoppable shots and one that was just perfectly placed. Closest a goal has to have being his fault was the 4th one, and that was just a snipe by a guy burning down the wing.
Ya that first unstoppable goal he gave up.

Not engaging in this crap with you tonight.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I think why our pp isn't very good is because it's very slow. Takes forever to enter the zone, takes forever for someone to decide to shoot. It's too lackadaisacal. Should be desperation and speed.

I think it's a pass reception issue. I give us a D. That's also why huberdeau not doing well. Can't receive passes.

Reactions: Boomstick

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
You have to see the cognitive dissonance here. If that’s Wolf in net, we would hear how he got beat by 3 unstoppable shots and one that was just perfectly placed. Closest a goal has to have being his fault was the 4th one, and that was just a snipe by a guy burning down the wing.
Thank you for saying this. I didn't want to call it out while Wolf was playing because it was nice to see guys being positive and cheering for the Flames player who usually don't.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Blakeman!!!!

Thank you for saying this. I didn't want to call it out while Wolf was playing because it was nice to see guys being positive and cheering for the Flames player who usually don't.
What, that some ppl argue in bad faith? Glad you enjoy it. Wolf certainly wasn’t superstar level in his LIMITED sample size, but he’s as good as our other options.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
I dont really get the Markstrom hate this year

Not gonna pretend he's been vezina calibre or anything. But he has better stats this season than last, despite our overall defense being worse than last season.

Just to compare. Last year the team was 13th in GA/GP and 5th in PK%. Markstrom had a .892 sv%. He was literally the worst starting goaltender last year.

This year though, the team is 19th in GA/GP and 9th in PK%. Markstrom has a .906 sv%. That's good enough for 12th in sv% among goaltenders that have played 20 or more games this season. (markstrom with 19 games played)

And based on my own personal viewings from watching the team this year compared to last, I do think he's been much better this year. He's actually stolen a few games for us that we had no business winning and he's been good for an excellent stop almost every game.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
They’re trying hard but we just don’t have the horses.

The sooner Lindholm is traded, the better. Obvious his heart isn’t in it for us anymore and I just want to see someone else in his role

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad