Should we be upset over NJ choice?

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
I still like Nico more, but I also like Nolan now.

I think we should just be happy to be in this situation. Nolan will be a different type of player, less skill. But he will help this team.

I don't see a skill difference between them. Nolan is a very skilled, smart, creative player. Watched Brandon two yrs ago a lot and he was amazing. Played hurt thru Mem Cup and was still excellent. I never dreamed we'd get a chance at him, so there will be no disappointment if he's ours!

Also really liked his interview explaining how he will work on first step speed over the summer to be as ready as possible for the NHL.

duffy9748

Nov 26, 2007
Whoever ends up on the Flyers will have a much easier transition. They'll be playing with good wingers and should get some of the easier matchups so I wouldn't be surprised if it looks good for us for the first 2-3 years.

evnted

Apr 14, 2016
neither of us should be upset with who the picks are because neither of us should be picking top 2 lol this is a total gift from the hockey gods. im sure if our preference is not selected, there will be slight, momentary disappointment, but aside from predicting incorrectly i dont see why anyone in either of our fanbases should be upset

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad