Should the NHL have the Bolts and Jackets redo their series in case it was a big fluke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoHockey

Oct 16, 2017
No disrespect to the jackets, I'm a firm believer that Columbus sweeping them is a huge fluke and robs the Bolts of truly accomplishing what their capable of. I've spent the last few days in pure disbelief and it just doesn't make sense to me. I've spent the entire regular season watching the Bolts play great hockey it's just not fair.
If the Bolts lose again I will face that the Jackets deserved the win, but I am just 100% sure it was a fluke and does a big disservice to the Bolts and the NHL.

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
No disrespect to the jackets, I'm a firm believer that Columbus sweeping them is a huge fluke and robs the Bolts of truly accomplishing what their capable of. I've spent the last few days in pure disbelief and it just doesn't make sense to me. I've spent the entire regular season watching the Bolts play great hockey it's just not fair.
If the Bolts lose again I will face that the Jackets deserved the win, but I am just 100% sure it was a fluke and does a big disservice to the Bolts and the NHL.

Im not sure whether to laugh at this post or to advise you to go do certain things with yourself.

But lets just say that the keywords in your statement are (but not limited to): "I bilieve it was a fluke", "I have spent days", "I", "Me".

CBJ outplayed the Bolts fair and square. Luck was barely involved here. The Bolts had 2 good periods out of 12.

Learn from this and let it go. Theres always next year or maybe even another lighthouse if you prefer

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
I totally agree. Let's redo the series. Also, if a team with at least 110 points loses in postseason OT, they should have the right to redo the OT. While we are at it, let's have pitbulls roam the ice during the first break in OT.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
No thanks, a redo would just be the same result barring Hedman coming back and beasting it so spare me the suffering. But apparently this is just a meme.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Yes. This time instead of sticks they use swords and instead of a penalty box, they should be sent to the stocks where the fans can pelt the players with fruits and vegetables.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
giphy.gif

Reactions: Brownies

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario

Are you the type that restarts a saved game until you win the cup?

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Winning a game could be a fluke...maybe 2. Beating another team in 4 consecutive games makes you the better team.
And it's not like they were really close overtime games where a shot a couple inches to the left or right might've made a difference. Only argument you can make is what if they didn't blow that Game 1 lead...

Golden Puppers

Mar 20, 2019

Nice meme

This is copypasta of a Reddit post from a few years ago.

What was the original?

A Chicago fan posting after they got swept by Nashville. It was seemingly a serious post.

My man literally copied the Reddit post.

RoyalDoubleMcCheesie

Aug 31, 2008
Do you that every player from Tampa should replay the whole series again on NHL19 to see if any one of them will show up and actually win a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad