Should I make this trade?, keeper league

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Any thoughts on potential trade offer I could make, or on keeping "who" for my keepers would be appreciated.

Backstory, I have had McDavid since his entry into the league. Also had Draisaitl for a few years before he broke out big time. Had never won my league championship. So 4 years ago, targeted Vasilevski, and got him, by trading Drasiaitl. Which has worked out well, last 3 years, won the championship twice, lost in the finals the other year, and won the points bonus in our league 2 of the last 3 years.

With forwards points in our league really taken off the last few years, was hoping to get Draisaitl or a young stud with my keeper depth. (we get to keep 5, but don't have to do so to a few days prior to our draft)

Inside of listing our league scoring settings, I will list players in question fantasy point totals this past season, along with overall points ranking.

my possible keepers

McDavid. 1st----630
Georgiev. 6th----421. (1st among G's)
RNH 8th----405
Zibanejad 15th--378
Vasi. 20th--369. (8th among G's)
Hamilton. 44th--294. (2nd among D's)
Makar. 71st--264. (8th among D, but mostly because of injury, he has highest avg per game of D, at 4.4, next highest was Karlsson at 3.6)

So I got 7 possible keepers, gonna lose 2 for nothing, as I can only keep 5.

Was thinking of packaging an offer of 1 of my Goalies, 1 of my D, and 1 non McDavid forward for..........these possible options. Letting them pick which players they want.

Draisaitl. 2nd overall with 526 points. (for perspective, PASTA was 3rd with 478, fourth was Robertson with 440)
J. Hughes. this would be looking toward youth. 24th overall, at 351 points.

So a possible scenario could be my Vasi, Makar and RNH for Draisaitl. What do you think?

Which then I would keep, McDavid, Draisaitl, Zibby, Hamilton and Georgiev.

Or, if I make no trades, which 5 of those 7 would you keep?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad