Should Fortnite add NHL and Hockey themed skins to Battle Royale?

LosPollosHermanos

Jan 29, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
So I was playing some Fortnite and noticed that the NFL has Patrick Mahomes skin and other NFL team based football jersey skins.
I myself enjoy loading into some Fortnite and clapping some children into tears in the Battle Royale mode, as well as many other users here enjoy .
But lets get straight to the point, the meat and potatoes. Wouldnt it be fun to run around as lets say, Auston matthews with a prime shotgun and sniper rifle? How about donkey laughing on kids as Sidney Crosby? What does everyone think of a possible collab between NHL and Fortnite. Could be great marketing for the league and grow the game and players!

in conclusion, the possibilities would be endless with the NHL content and hockey content and would really help market the game globally, what does everyone think?

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
lol who would buy it?

They have NFL and NBA skins to go along with the sweat soccer skin.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
If it means I can do the orange shirt kid dance on someone in a Gritty skin after killing them with Darth Vader's lightsaber, then yes

Sniperberg

Mar 30, 2017
If this game adds a Laine and/or Gritty skincharacterthingie then im picking up my joystick and will go into this royal battle-mode that the game offers and beat some kids to tears but ill probably, realistically speaking, get beaten into tears first but hey, that doesnt really matter since when you run around with a f***ing Gritty skin it aint getting rivalled by anything else except maybe that in 1998 when The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
If anyone cared about hockey they would. It's a global game, not a Canadian one so comparatively return on the investment would be laughable.

Reactions: HabsQC

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Its not as popular as it once was so it would VERY on brand for the NHL to do a Collab now.
An anime is now the number 1 movie in the world thanks largely to fortnite. I think you underestimate the influence of fortnite kids. Companies are stepping on eachother to get into fortnite.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
If you are any sports league or entertainment enterprise, you should want to get into fortnite

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
Its not as popular as it once was so it would VERY on brand for the NHL to do a Collab now.
Uh, that’s a huge no.

There’s always 3 million players dropping from the bus every second of the day. For a game that old that’s insane.

Twitch numbers down? Who streams on Twitch any more? Tiktok is where most of the internet streaming happens now and even the crap players with 1k follows can get around 100 viewers and donos out the gate without having to jump thru Twitch’s hoops for a partner account.

My biggest audience on Twitch was 8k viewers. My biggest audience on Tiktok was 14k. That’s a huge difference.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
An anime is now the number 1 movie in the world thanks largely to fortnite. I think you underestimate the influence of fortnite kids. Companies are stepping on eachother to get into fortnite.
Dragonball? I don’t know about that.

DB is huge with or without FN. did it help? Sure, but I don’t think the tie in had a hand in making the movie a success.

I think it sure as hell made Epic a boat load of money tho. You had people who hadn’t played FN logging in to spend 20 bucks to buy a goku skin.

Hell, if the numbers are correct you had two and a half million sweats spending 20 bucks for the John Cena skin just so they can emote after they kill somebody. That’s ridiculous.

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Idk but I've been playing no build mode since the new graphics update and its actually fun. Definitely miles better than Campzone 2.0

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad