• No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
What IT would take to get Army fired?

This team needs new direction.
He has to do something that causes someone in ownership that's not Tom Stillman to say "OK, I've had enough - he has to go." Like, say, proposing to send Torey Krug to Springfield for not waiving his NTC - an idea a few people here have floated that (1) isn't going to happen, but (2) I'd love to see Armstrong float in a FAFO kind of way. Or, his refocus goes on for another year or two and the team never makes the playoffs. Maybe then.

Beyond that? Armstrong is never getting the boot. He'll get to leave on his own terms and he'll get feted on the way out the door.

Reactions: Ranksu

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Blues-Game-Transparent-Blue-900x576.png

BrokenFace

Aug 15, 2010
STL
If Army was fired this off-season, who would you want him replaced with? Not someone who has never been a GM, but someone with a track record of running a team that we can judge. Even if you prefer someone who hasn't been a GM yet, I'm wondering what candidates who have been GM before would make a good replacement.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
If Army was fired this off-season, who would you want him replaced with? Not someone who has never been a GM, but someone with a track record of running a team that we can judge. Even if you prefer someone who hasn't been a GM yet, I'm wondering what candidates who have been GM before would make a good replacement.

Obvious answer would have to be Chiarelli right?

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Im not man who knows who is right guy GM Job. I only know what Army has done. Blues direction is downsliding and looks like Army isnt The right guy to FIX IT. He has only make us worse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad