Shootout: Which player would go last?

Zenos

Oct 4, 2009
I want to say Hendricks, but I believe we actually played him in a shootout the other day :shakehead :laugh:

Guessing you didn't see much of Hendo before he joined the Jets?
Even on a talented team like Winnipeg, there's plenty of worse options for the shootout.

Cleatus

Nov 21, 2008
Calgary, AB, CAN
After that epic missed chance last night, I never want to see Komarov shoot in any capacity again.

So he’d probably be my last pick for Leafs.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
After that epic missed chance last night, I never want to see Komarov shoot in any capacity again.

So he’d probably be my last pick for Leafs.

Komarov is actually pretty decent on break aways. Hes scored a few SH goals like that

On the Leafs its Roman Polak by a long shot. He'd likely skate backwards to the Leafs goal line and then fire it like an icing.

Reactions: Dano85

Zamuz

Oct 27, 2011
Finland
I wouldn't want to put Ehlers on a shootout, I have never seen him score on a breakaway even though he has had plenty of them.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
You would think Chris Stewart, but he's actually a magician at the SO, in spite of his first miss in 4 years last night.

I wanna say Nate Prosser, but he might be so awkward that he would confuse the goalie, fall down, and have it bounce off his equipment, then go in the net. And of course, he would pile into, and injure the goalie, all unintentionally.

So i'll go with Foligno.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad