Advice: Shooting Tiles

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
I am thinking of transforming my basement into a place to play hockey, and am looking into flooring tiles. Would like to pay under $800 (Canadian), and want 150+ square feet. This seems like the best option so far:

Hockey Flooring Tiles | 40pk | 90 sq. ft. | Free Shipping
I would get two of these.

Any advice on this product, of suggestions for any others?

Try shopping around first. I bought synthetic ice back in March for my daughter and found that Hockeyshot.com had the best reviews for their synthetic ice and flooring tiles as well.

They are always running specials so you can get a good deal if you are patient. They also have a bonus bucks program which I used to basically extend my rink another 20 square feet for free.

Reactions: ConnorMcMullet

Alexalejos

Sep 5, 2019
You should go for it. Nowadays there are many such flooring options available in the flooring stores that can match to your requirement. You can even go through the online website of the store and can customize the desires in your way. Taking helpful hints from the experts is always beneficial, as to get more benefit from the flooring installation, they give you some of the viable ideas that will work in a good way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad