Pre-Game Talk: SHITSTORM °5

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
I think we hold serve at home and win on the road game 6 to clinch the series victory.

1653504529433.png

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Is Svech really going to go a playoff run beating a goalie just once outside of garbage time?
Seriously what is going on with that guy? He obliterates Lindholm in Game 2 against Boston and absolutely went into a shell right afterwards. Its almost like he scared himself in delivering that hit and is now shying away from the play in order to not do that anymore.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Seriously what is going on with that guy? He obliterates Lindholm in Game 2 against Boston and absolutely went into a shell right afterwards. Its almost like he scared himself in delivering that hit and is now shying away from the play in order to not do that anymore.
We need to keep him away from all those kittens and pink polo shirts. Man him up a bit.

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina

Yikes, wish it had been the lemon bars! :eek3: But seriously, I've had someone close to me that had issues along those lines; very complicated situation, no simple solution, but she did come out alright in the long run. Even though this is just a hockey forum, just want to let you know that you've been a welcome addition to our board and you'd be missed if anything happened to you.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad