Shippy is at practice. Fleury, Marchessault, Haula not present.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I'm not ready for Subban. I'd like to take a shot at winning the game, and I don't know if the team will play as well in front of Subban yet.

I think they need a recovery game.

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
Shipachyov! Can't wait to see him in serious action. He will be in the middle of two wingers who have been good already, Neil and Smith. So I expect him to hit the ground running.

Not how I expected it to happen, but I'm so excited to see him play!

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
Losing Haula is a big deal in defensive sense.

He is good at situating between players to block 1-2 passing lines, that is something that most forwards don't have enough speed/eye for.

Jonas1235

Jan 8, 2008
Calgary
fleury and marchessault are also on IR.

my guess the call-ups will be Tuch and Dansk. VGK won't win many games without Haula, Fleury, Marchessault for 3 weeks.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Looking forward to seeing Shippy but man that sucks for Haula, Marchy and Flower. Gotta agree that this hot streak takes a big hit tonight.

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
Shippy will help in the offensive zone. Defensively he's got a ways to go though.

Big issue is Sub between the pipes. I'm actually looking forward to seeing him play though, even assuming that he will struggle a bit. He does have big upside so if our staff can get him going it will be a great pickup for the org.

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
Shippy will help in the offensive zone. Defensively he's got a ways to go though.

Big issue is Sub between the pipes. I'm actually looking forward to seeing him play though, even assuming that he will struggle a bit. He does have big upside so if our staff can get him going it will be a great pickup for the org.
Also will be cool to see him go up against the organization that drafted him.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad