Shipping Sticks

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
I was wondering if anybody here has any experience shipping sticks. Did you package them by yourself or did you go through a company. What is the cheapest way to go about it etc. Any help would be appreciated

ThatOneGuy*

I was wondering if anybody here has any experience shipping sticks. Did you package them by yourself or did you go through a company. What is the cheapest way to go about it etc. Any help would be appreciated

Get a roll of bubble wrap from Staples or Office Max. Wrap the stick a few times and put the shipping label on it. Its the best way to go about shipping a stick.

saveourpens

Jul 3, 2006
Pittsburgh
agree with above post and

the post office, usps, might be cheaper, but they will treat your stick like any other package. That's how a stick I shipped out broke.

Ship it via UPS, or Fed Ex. It'll be more expensive but they will put the stick on a shelve in their truck instead of throwing it along with everyone's mail. I have never had any trouble shipping sticks with them.

ThatOneGuy*

agree with above post and

the post office, usps, might be cheaper, but they will treat your stick like any other package. That's how a stick I shipped out broke.

Ship it via UPS, or Fed Ex. It'll be more expensive but they will put the stick on a shelve in their truck instead of throwing it along with everyone's mail. I have never had any trouble shipping sticks with them.

Its a little different then you think. A stick is handled a little differently through UPS but its still thrown around and has hundreds of boxes stacked on it. I worked at UPS for a year and ive seen broken golf clubs, sticks and even a hunting rifle. Bubble wrap usually gives it the best chance. If its in a box, its treated like any box and the long boxes usually break open on the line. Something like a stick that is bubble wrapped is set aside with the over 75lb packages and usually suffers less abuse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad