Sheamus workout videos (youtube)

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by ColePens, May 25, 2018.

1. ColePens

ColePens RIP parabola

Anyone following these? Have been going on for some time. He basically picks another wrestler and does their workout. I think it's incredible if you are in the gym trying to be healthy. You see the many many many many many unique ways to be fit and in shape.

But why it's really cool is you get a step away from the ring and get an in depth look at these wrestlers real life and trying to be healthy after all the surgeries/injuries they have gone through. I highly recommend a follow.

Just some episodes that were real fun:

- Rusev's sarcasm is hilarious but he also gives you a nice basic push/pull workout. I HIGHLY recommend watching it for the sarcasm alone.

- Elias's workout is nice. Actually an incredible change of 5x5 but in a cardio way. I will definitely be incorporating this into my week's workout.

- Bliss is a beast w/ plyo. I gained so much respect for her workout. It's the type of workout that keeps you young and very active.

- Cesaro isn't human.

PeterSidorkiewicz likes this.
  2. JackSlater

JackSlater Registered User

I've watched parts of two of the videos. I'm not interested in fitness enough to watch the whole thing, but watching Sheamus struggle with cardio amused me more than I expected. I saw part of the Bliss one for the cardio and part of the Cesaro one because I wanted to see Cesaro do something freaky strong.

3. OmniSens

OmniSens @OmniSenators

I watched the one with Alexa... Damn she's fine

4. KCC

KCC Registered User

I like them. gives you a behind the scenes of what some wrestlers do to stay in shape and you learn some new things as well.