Player Discussion Shea Weber -- Leader of the Ents Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Prior thread reached the limit: Player Discussion - Shea Weber: Oh Captain, My Captain Edition

eTkkKSA.jpg

Weber: 6'4, 230lbs
Joel Edmundson: 6'4, 215lbs
Ben Chiarot: 6'3, 225lbs
Jeff Petry: 6'3, 201lbs

Last edited:

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
I know people are talking about Toffoli. They're talking about Anderson. They're talking about our youth. But man, do I feel like Joel Edmundson is a good addition.

Remember how great it was to see Weber and Chiarot taking care of business around the net between the whistles and how they cut all bullshit away? We've got another one of them now. If there's a Canadian division and that we play the same teams again and again, this will be great.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I know people are talking about Toffoli. They're talking about Anderson. They're talking about our youth. But man, do I feel like Joel Edmundson is a good addition.

Remember how great it was to see Weber and Chiarot taking care of business around the net between the whistles and how they cut all bullshit away? We've got another one of them now. If there's a Canadian division and that we play the same teams again and again, this will be great.
Remember how great it was to have actual PMDs though ? Markov, Subban, Streit, Hamrlik...

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Remember how great it was to have actual PMDs though ? Markov, Subban, Streit, Hamrlik...

Streit I always felt was overrated. And Subban isn't doing that good anymore. I'm with you for the other two though. Markov was a legend and Hammer is probably the most underrated Hab in the 21st century.

Reactions: DAChampion

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Streit I always felt was overrated. And Subban isn't doing that good anymore. I'm with you for the other two though. Markov was a legend and Hammer is probably the most underrated Hab in the 21st century.

I feel Mark Streit is underrated. All these talk about Komisarek, Hamrlik, Subban, Weber, Petry. While none of them ever got over 50 points.

Getting over 60 points as a defensemen is one heck of a accomplishment.

Mark Streit was seriously under appreciated and contrary to other players he didn’t need Andrei Markov to still be productive after he left Montreal.

Last edited:

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018

I thought they were actually a pretty terrible pairing, so no, I’m not at all excited to see more of the same.

THE HOFF

Sep 26, 2007
we will dominate this canadian thing. Dominating a country will be more appealing to the players than their regular divisions.

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
A terrible pairing... lol. Sure.

*waits for tons of metrics that once already said Tom Gilbert and Rafael Diaz were competent NHL Ds*
Was never a fan of either dman you mention. It’s almost as if there are many posters here with varying opinions. Chiarot and Weber spent most of the game defending because they were a black hole transitioning. There are no fancy stats required if you are capable of seeing.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Was never a fan of either dman you mention. It’s almost as if there are many posters here with varying opinions. Chiarot and Weber spent most of the game defending because they were a black hole transitioning. There are no fancy stats required if you are capable of seeing.

Chiarot & Weber are clearly not a reliable top pairing for a team wanting any post season success... It's pretty surprising that anyone would suggest otherwise...

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca

Yeah, it would've been great, if it weren't for the fact that opposition were clear for shots around the net BEFORE the whistle.

Reactions: BehindTheTimes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad