Proposal: Shea Theodore FOR Jack Raslovic

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I think I'd do this from the Jets, but it's decent for Anaheim as well IMO

i like it for both sides too... would be perfect to add Raslovic to Ducks organization and Theo would be an unbelievable addition by Winnipeg.

I like it SIGHTLY more for Winnipeg though.... very slightly

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Roslovic lead his NCAA team in scoring at 18, turned pro and then led his AHL team in scoring at age 19. How do you figure he's on the same level as Troy Terry?

You probably shouldn't judge players based solely on the World Juniors

Roslovic lead his NCAA team in scoring as a freshman last year (also out scoring Terry).

He lead his AHL team in scoring this year in his first pro season.

These are two guys from the same draft.

I cannot comprehend how a 7 game tournament supersedes the fact that Roslovic has clearly out performed Terry the last two seasons.

Terry is 8 months younger, his 4-months-older-than-Roslovic NCAA season is significantly better than Roslovic's and when they were on the same team - even if that only was a short time - it was Terry who was a bigger impact guy, and showed a lot more offensive skill in his game. Feel free to stick with your guy, but I see zero need to trade for him at the cost of a guy like Theodore, with his far greater pedigree and performance.

Flyerfan52

May 3, 2012
Winnipeg
I really want to see how Jack plays out but these are the kind of scary trades we have to start making soon.
I prefer the Columbus offer. Any D besides Jones, Savard or Werenski means Murray & Carlsson are available.
I like the 24 minutes Murray brings to the table as the Jets need is for now rather than the future.

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
Terry is 8 months younger, his 4-months-older-than-Roslovic NCAA season is significantly better than Roslovic's and when they were on the same team - even if that only was a short time - it was Terry who was a bigger impact guy, and showed a lot more offensive skill in his game. Feel free to stick with your guy, but I see zero need to trade for him at the cost of a guy like Theodore, with his far greater pedigree and performance.

Performance sure but how do you figure Theodore has better pedigree? They were both drafted 25th overall....

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Both teams are all draft and develop. They'll keep their own guys.

I'd probably do it as a Jets fan but what do I know

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Performance sure but how do you figure Theodore has better pedigree? They were both drafted 25th overall....

Maybe I misunderstand the term, but pedigree doesn't stop at the draft, does it? Theodore earned pedigree post draft to the point where he was regularly ranked as a top-5/10 defensive prospect in the game. That seems to fit the term, as I understood it.

xxreact9

Jun 4, 2012
yall are ****ing tripping lmao. theo has 7 points in 11 games playoff games. this is his 2nd season. homeboy is probably nervous. hes only 21. noone is selling low on him

This.

Vatanen is the guy to go from Anaheim 100%.

Lindholm Montour
Fowler Manson
Theodore Bieksa

Is the plan next season - and boy does that look great.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad